Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Archery Range

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 am

I walk into the arena, marvelling at it. I see an archery range, and people shooting, so I decide to do it, too. I take my bow from my back and take some provided arrows. I hit the bullseye a few times, and the area around it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 am

I see a boy shooting arrows, I decide to see if he's a son of Apollo. I walk up to him as seems to take a break. "Hey I'm Roxanne, daughter of Zeus." I hold out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

I turn to see a girl named Roxanne introduce herself. I shake her hand and say "I'm Andrew Blake, son of Apollo. It's my first day."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"First day and you've already been claimed? Impresive. Impressive meaning you're dad. If I must say so my-self." I said.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 am

"Thanks," I say with a smile. "But does it usually take longer or something?" I ask Roxanne cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am

"Well...for the less powerful half-bloods like children of minor gods and godesses. But for kids of the Big-Three then you can pretty much tell right away. And the other kids like you, a child of Apollo, it might take a couple weeks." I said. I looked at him carelfully, he did look like Apollo, he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:53 pm

"Oh, really?" I ask. "Wow. This...this is all hard to take in. I mean, yesterday I was just a dyslexic kid that had ADHD and gets kicked out of every school I've ever been in. Now, the Greek gods of Olympus are real, I'm one of the demigod sons of Apollo, have to move to a camp with other kids of the gods, and most of us have fought monsters. I kinda feel like someone's just going to jump out and say 'Surprise! None of this was real! And you actually believed it!' you know? But I guess it explains a lot of things in my life..." I cut myself off when I realize that I had been rambling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

He was talking sorta fast. It was hard to understand. "It's alright man," I say calmly. "There's an upside to being a demigod." I lean in close. "You wanna hear?" I say smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:10 pm

"Yep," I say back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

"We don't have to go to regular school. If we have bad families we can have new ones here. This place is the best of the best. After all we're all extended family. We take care of each other." I said sadly. I was thinking about Carson again. No get him out of your head, he's just a stupid jerk-head.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I chuckle and say, "I never really thought about not going to school. That's a definite plus-side. No more, 'Oops, I blew up the school!'" Then, I add sadly, "But...I feel like I'm abandoning my mom. I was the only one she really had, and now I'm gone. I've always felt like I was the one protecting her. Now... now she's all alone." I sigh. Leave it to me to change a once lighthearted conversation into a much more serous one.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 pm

"My mother's a crazy crackhead if that makes you feel any better." I say cheerfully. I put my arm on him shoulder. Then I got more serious. "I feel bad about leaving my baby brother behind until he's old enough to come here. He's a child of the big three as well." I add. I look Andrew in eyes. "Adults...you probably left her in good hands, her own."

ooc: I think I quoted that from lightning theif.
Back to top Go down
Keravnos Kopis

Keravnos Kopis

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am

"Yeah... yeah, my mom'll be okay. Thanks," I say. I then add, "That's gotta be even more rough, with your brother far away and your mom being 'a crazy crackhead,' as you put it."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 am

"Nah...I got you guys." I say. "Besides my Moms' in a mental home so she's safe. And my brother got Poseidon looking after him."
Back to top Go down

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I came up to be able to hear the part 'My brother got Poseidon looking after him'.
"Poseidon?" I asked her, surprised. "His dad is Poseidon?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yeah, his dad is Poseidon. My dad is Zeus." I say turning to the girl.
Back to top Go down

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"Cool- that makes him and I half-siblings. You're my cousin," I said with a wry grin. "I'm Gracie Norvolli- who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

"He's also two years old so he won't be here for a while. I'm Roxanne Michaels." I said.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I walk into the archery and feel out of place because I dont have my bow and arrow. I see two girls talking. One of them is Roxanne, the girl I met yesterday. I decide two walk up to them and say "hey"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

"Hey." I say turning to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"whatcha guys doing?" I ask cuz i dont know what else to say
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 pm

"Talking." I said.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

"Um cool" I say feeling like a total idiot
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

" I should go." I add. "see ya guys later"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Range   Archery Range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Range
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: