Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! Empty
PostSubject: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I chuckled at Ivy's mistake. "Come on, it should be fine." I held here hand and walked her out. The lake was actually peaceful. "Let's sit and dry off first." I put my arm around her and stared at the full moon. "Wow this is the best date ever." I thought aloud. I looked at Ivy but she was asleep. I smiled and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I snuggled up next to him. This was the first time I ever felt, well, love. I used to think I was hopeless, but look at me now. I really think I l-, I broke off mid sentence when I heard a growl. My eyes snapped open and I jumped up. "What was that?" I snapped looking around. I touched my cross bow charm on my bracelet. and it transformed. I pointed it into the forest.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I pulled out my pocket knife. I opened it and it transformed into my sword. Then I saw from the forest imerge a harpy. "BAD CHILDREN!! OUT OF BED!!" she wailed. I grabbed Ivy and ran.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I rolled my eyes and ran. Stupid harpy. As I ran I turned and shot the harpy twice with the bows. She screeched but was still coming.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:36 pm

The harpy was fast. It was only four feet away when Ivy tripped. I slashed my sword at it. It turned to dust. I helped Ivy up and walked her to her cabin. "You and me both need some sleep. So tomorrow morning. Goodnight, love you." I kissed her on the lips and walked off. The perfect end to a perfect night.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm

I didn't go into the cabin right away. I stood there for a second and watched him walk away. Mm-hm. Gods I love that boy. I smirked and walked into the cabin. What a night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!   What A Really Bad Place To End Up In! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Really Bad Place To End Up In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: