Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Friends.... Empty
PostSubject: Friends....   Friends.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Okay so this is kinda happened a few months ago but I need to tell soemone. Okay, so I was walking...I forget, but I heard some weird things. I walked closer and found that it was this three girls beating up my friend. So I went to go rescue my friend and punched one of the girls in the face. The girl backed off and let go of my friend. I thought "YAY I SAVED THE DAY!" So wrong... The girl spat some blood on the ground and looked at the two other girls. Before I knew what was happening, they had me held down instead. The other girl walked over and started to beat the crap outta me while my friend watched. She's not the best fighter out there >.>" Then my friend screamed really loud. I mean really loud. Then the girls got nervous about getting seen because of my friend's scream. They let go of me and ran. I wasn't that hurt; I just had brusies on my body and luckily not my face. I still haven't told anyone...What should I do? That friend ditched me this school year anyway >.>"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Friends.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends....   Friends.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Well, honestly if she ditched you,she seemed like a crap friend especially after all you did for her. Why dont you go and talk to her and try and make up? Other than that, I got nothing.
Back to top Go down

Friends....
Page 1 of 1