Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A place to vent(Cat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

A place to vent(Cat) Empty
PostSubject: A place to vent(Cat)   A place to vent(Cat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Jake was still steaming from his breakup. He couldn't believe after all that he had done he was just let go without a second look. He was used to being the one dumping people, not the other way around. He drew his sword and slammed it into a tree in anger. Than he slumped up against a tree in thought.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

A place to vent(Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to vent(Cat)   A place to vent(Cat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:38 pm

I heard someone slam something against a tree and felt the pain that the tree was feeling. I walked over to where I had felt the injury and saw a man leaning against a tree. He looked about my age. I walked over to him and said, "Please don't hurt the trees. I can feel their pain."
Back to top Go down

A place to vent(Cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: