Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

AWESOME Older siblingish stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

AWESOME Older siblingish stuff Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME Older siblingish stuff   AWESOME Older siblingish stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 am

Helen

I slumpped agianst a tree. The forest was always a favourite of mine. I closed my eyes for a bit and heard the soft rustling of leaves on the ground and a snap of a nearby branch. I slipped my hand down in to my pocket and pulled out my sword.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Older siblingish stuff   AWESOME Older siblingish stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 am

It was early in the morning and the little Icelandic boy had been excited to get outside. He woke up at six and got dressed quickly. He was wearing jeans with rips from the forest and not factory made. He pulled a black shirt with long-sleeves over his head roughly. His necklace with the shark tooth was into of his shirt after pulling it out to reveal it. It was cold so he put on his coat with the fur lining around his neck. Ghost was already standing waiting to go.

Carefully Ulf climbed onto the lion's back and he dashed away to the forest. He pulled out his sling-shot and his stone ammunition. There was a bird and he aimed and shot, hit and instant death as the force crushed the skull of the animal. With a growl Ghost walked over with Ulf and swallowed the bird whole. Giggling he wrapped his little arms around the huge animal and whispered into his ear in Icelandic. He saw a girl and motioned for Ghost to walk over, "Hello!" he said perkily with his thick accent. He loved saying hello, it was one of the few words he understood and could say in English.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Older siblingish stuff   AWESOME Older siblingish stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 am

~Sorry for the extremely suckish post. I'm gonna make the rest better~
Unaware of the person below me, I was under the impression that the little boy was talking to me. "HI!" I respond. I look around and see Sam loving the freedom he was given. "I'm Trent!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME Older siblingish stuff   AWESOME Older siblingish stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWESOME Older siblingish stuff
Page 1 of 1