Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

⇢the wedding gown

Go down 
+3
Zan
dean
maddie ☹
7 posters

~which one~
OPTION 1
⇢the wedding gown I_vote_lcap33%⇢the wedding gown I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
OPTION 2
⇢the wedding gown I_vote_lcap0%⇢the wedding gown I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OPTION 3
⇢the wedding gown I_vote_lcap11%⇢the wedding gown I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
OPTION 4
⇢the wedding gown I_vote_lcap22%⇢the wedding gown I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
OPTION 5
 11% [ 1 ]
OPTION 6
 11% [ 1 ]
OPTION 7
⇢the wedding gown I_vote_lcap0%⇢the wedding gown I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NONE OF THE ABOVE; lemme show you some hunn~
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:30 pm

So, Carys and Maximilian are engaged! Of course, the lovely bride has to be wearing a gown, right? Since she has not been a member long enough, I am posting this topic for her, where you basically help her decide which wedding gown to chose. There's a poll up above for you to vote on. Enjoy the gorgeous gowns!

OPTION 1
OPTION 2
OPTION 3
OPTION 4
OPTION 5
OPTION 6
OPTION 7
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Hello,
      Carys here, I just went on Maximilian's account so I could post some links of other things I've been preparing and thinking off, so the Bridemaids outfits;
      Please just respond with your opinion on either of these shoes and which will best match the dress. If you have any suggestions for purses and hair-do's please tell me as well by posting in this thread, I want to have the perfect wedding, money isn't an option - sorry if that sounds spoiled - but I'll spend literally thousands to accommodate my dream.

I have picked out my shoes already but that's it...the poll is for my dress but help with my hair (long, waist-reaching salt and pepper coloured) would be great!

SHOES
      however I might also go for these:
      SHOES II

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I don't mean to sound rude but if you've ever seen someone pick out a wedding dress, they have to try it on first and see if it's the "One". So unless we saw her in the dresses, we can't really tell except tell you which dress we think is prettier.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 pm

I know, I just need to choose out of these which are worth trying on, it makes everything so much easier for myself and Dean...
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm

And what if Dean sees this?

Isn't the groom not supposed to see the dress...?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm

The groom isn't supposed to see her in the dress. o w o
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

This is Dean. I just don't open the link otherwise I know I'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom from now on or with Jaydi XD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm

...I AM SO PREPARED FOR MY WEDDING CAN'T YOU TELL. |D
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

I think that the first pair would be best for the bridesmaid outfit. For the other stuff however, I have no idea. D:
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 pm

*bumps*
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm

I couldnt see the links past Options 1 and 2 the other ones wouldn't show up for me but from what i saw I liked the first one better and as for hair dues i couldn't find the color you were looking for but do you want your hair in a bun or what?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

⇢the wedding gown Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⇢the wedding gown   ⇢the wedding gown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

⇢the wedding gown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: