Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Catherine Auditore's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza Izinski

Catherine Auditore's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Catherine Auditore

Age/Birthday: 16

God Parent: Persephone

Claimed: No

Mortal Family:
Ezio Auditore - father

Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Her history starts with her father, the famous Ezio Auditore, assassin. Her father soon after the events in Rome was met by a woman who turned out to be Persephone. She made love with him and since Hades was the god of the Underworld she had a special connection to keep Ezio from aging until Persephone chose Catherine to be born. In the 21st century Persephone finally chose for Catherine to be born and Ezio began to age again. Catherine was born into the family and Ezio knew it was a gift from Persephone. As Catherine aged so did Ezio but he still had a number of years left on him so she began her training with him. Ezio taught her everything he knew. On her 15th birthday she became a full member of the brotherhood and an assassin. A couple of months passed and everything was going great until one night Catherine heard a gasping coming from her father's bedroom. She ran as fast as she could to his room and saw her father looking like he was gasping for air. She didn't know what to do. She called an ambulance but they couldn't get there in time. He died on the bed and she cried over his body wishing that it hadn't happened. She was now an orphan and went to an orphanage. She stayed there for the next few months until she was finally fed up with it and decided to make her own path. She lived on the streets for a while scavenging for food and making whatever money she could. When she was 16 she had finally saved up enough to rent an apartment. She got a job and everything seemed like it was turning around for her until one night she noticed a man standing outside her window. She had no idea who it was but when she looked the man looked very angry. She opened the window and told the man to go away but the man stayed there and simply hissed at her. She was a bit weirded out by this and even more weirded out when the man jumped up onto the balcony. She ran out of her apartment with the man chasing closely behind her. However the man wasn't a man anymore. He was a strange reptile humanoid looking thing. She hoped she would be able to escape.

Physical Appearance: She is a light natural tan in skin color. She has deep black hair that goes down to the midpoint between her shoulders and her elbows. Her eyes are a dark green. She is an average weight and height for her age. She normally is wearing the usual assassin uniform with the white hooded robe and shoulder armor along with armor elsewhere. She also wears brown boots to go with her uniform.

Personality: She is cold due to her father not being around very much and her having to fend for herself. Another factor contributing to her coldness is the fact that her father died when she was 15. She is not good at trusting people unless they've proven themselves trustworthy due to things her father has told her about the past.When in a fight she is ruthless having been trained by her father in the ways of the assassin.

Fatal Flaw: She can be a little too quick to let loose her temper sometimes and can be defiant against authority when she doesn't feel that the person is being fair.

Pets: A pet eagle named Akylas

Talents: She is very flexible and can scale almost any surface. She can sustain a lot of pain as well before having to give in.

Weapons: two hidden blades, one on each side of her, A sword which she has sheathed on her right side, a hand cannon which she has on her wrist and she can shoot just by pressing a button on the contraption.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 am

Accepted! Cool charrie!
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Name: Olivia Brand

Age/Birthday: 15

God Parent: Chaos

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Richard Brand

Brief History: She was born and chaos and raised in chaos. All around her as she was growing up things that shouldn't happen in everyday life had happened and when she tried to talk to her father about he would get very distant to her. He would never explain why sometimes when she was walking around in her home in Louisiana she would see upside down lakes with boats floating in them upside down as well, totally defying the laws of gravity. Her world was coming apart at the seams and nothing she did seemed to be able to change it until one day she went to bed after saying good night to her father and fell asleep. She woke up outside by a hill leading to a camp that looked like it said on a sign at the entrance "Camp Half Blood"

Physical Appearance: She has black hair. Her eyes are black as well making her appear as cold to others who don't know her. She has pale skin despite any amount of time being in the sun. However she doesn't get sunburned very easily even with this. Her hair goes down to her chin. She is average weight for a 15 year old girl and she is 5 feet 6 inches tall.

Personality: She is shy a lot of the time and not sure of herself having grown up in a world where everything is constantly changing. She isn't able to trust people very well unless she is really close with them. This makes it hard for her to make friends. She is stubborn in the fact that when she wants something she won't accept the fact of it being impossible as an answer.

Fatal Flaw: Not being able to accept reality for what it is and wanting to change it. (This is what spurs on her power but she isn't aware of that so she is unable to control her power so that it isn't a flaw.) She also sometimes sees a deeper meaning in things when there isn't one which leads to misunderstandings.

Pets: None

Talents: Can control things besides people to make them do things that defy the laws of nature. (She will be limited in this ability at first. Very limited. Also she won't know how she does it at first.)

Weapons: She can create sharp weapons such as daggers and swords by conjuring them up. However she can only make daggers or swords.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: N/A

Last edited by Cat:AssassinationGoddess on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Can you give her limitations to the weapons she can conjure? Also, how does her hair and eyes changing have anything to do with her parentage? o-o
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

(OOC: She is the daughter of Chaos which means she will also be in complete chaos thus comes the oddity of her hair and eye color constantly changing.)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Can you specify the weapons she can conjure instead of just generalizing them? Swords? Knives? Bows and Quivers? Spears? Tridents? Cannons?

Also, I still don't see how it relates to her parent. So can you please change it? Edit those things and I can accept her!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Better! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Name: Flora Demoines

Catherine Auditore's Characters AkiwithMask

Age/Birthday: 16

God Parent: Hecate

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Hideo Demoines

Brief History: As a small child she was never able to spend much time with her father. She was so lonely And people were always mean to her for not having a mom. When she was seven years old her father missed her birthday and in the morning she found a deck of Yugioh cards by her bed. She was so happy that her father had thought of her and wanted to duel him so badly with the cards he had given her. He had to go to work though and she was so upset. Her father then attempted to cheer her up until she was about 11 with dueling her. It was then that her psychic powers started to show up. Somehow she was able to make the picture of the monster on the card she was holding come to life and she hurt her father in her anger over him having to leave in the middle of a duel. Her father called her a monster. She was so hurt by what her father had said about her that she ran off. On that day The Deadly Rose was born. She spent the next three years honing her skills but everybody was scared of her and hated her. She had no one to turn to until she met Richard. He tested her and introduced her to a coven of people like her. When she came back to her old home after 2 years of training, she saw her father enjoying his life without her and with a new wife. This angered Flora so much that she used her Black Rose Dragon card to destroy the house. She ran away crying hearing her father calling after her. She truly had no one but Richard to turn to and that was why she hid her face with a mask.

Physical Appearance: She has pale skin and dark purple hair with strands going down to the middle of her forearms. She is 5 "2" for height and weighs 125 lbs. she has a medium frame and a very attractive body. though she doesn't feel attractive due to the fact that her own dad called her a monster.. She normally Wears a red and white dress with her duel disk on either her duel runner or her arm. She has a black mark on her right arm that looks like the claw of a dragon that glows red whenever she is dueling. She also always wears black gloves and black boots as well as a white mask when out in public.

Personality: She is a bit standoffish to people she barely knows and doesn't trust people very well. She enjoys other people's pain because of all the pain the world has caused her. She is a fierce friend to those she can trust and will never let them down. Deep down she is a sad girl who is hurt because she feels that the world will never accept her for who she is which is why she turned to Richard. With Richard's help she has been able to use all her hurt to fuel her energies under the promise that Richard will help her gain the respect she desires.

Fatal Flaw: She is unable to trust anybody, even if they only want to help her. This is fatal because she will often go into battle alone feeling that the only person that she can trust is herself. This makes it extremely had to make any friends and it can lead to some pretty drastic consequences.

Pets: Her duel monsters

Talents: She can make her duel monster cards feel real by making them actually attack her opponents causing physical harm even though they should only be holograms. The more quests she goes on the more powerful her summons will become and the more cards she will be able to make real.

Weapons: Her duel monster cards. Currently she can only make her Black Rose Dragon (her signature card), her Rose Flame, her Black Forest, her Gigaplant, and her Ivy Shackles. Eventually she will be able to use more of her cards in the same way but as for now her psychic powers are only able to make these cards real.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round when not with Richard and the other people of the coven she is in

Other: None

Last edited by Akiza Izinski on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 pm

This is an extremely interesting character that's kind of a crossover to Yu-Gi-Oh, which you may or may not be a big fan of. Okie dokie, no problem. So I'm not a moderator or an admin, but I can help you refine your character a bit (just my personal opinion! :3), though I can't accept it or make like official-official recommendations.

Now, you've got an excellent idea with the association of witchcraft and the dueling cards. But the main thing I kind of had an issue with if I was in the position of a charrie-acceptor, the card summoning/real-making power is kind of vague. You've got a great power, and it's quite interesting, but I feel that you could maybe adapt the idea a bit towards a more Camp Half Blood/PJO-like power?

You're directly pulling your ideas from Yu-Gi-Oh, so maybe change it up a bit by limiting her 'card abilities' to a select number of cards? Like the more quests or RP adventures she goes on, the more cards and the more powerful her Hecate summons become. So maybe start with five cards or so, that she's been 'honing her skills' on for the past couple years, and kind of like Pokemon, just have her work on her powers. Kind of overpowered to be able to just destroy houses with huge dragon spectres, dontcha think? xD

And another thing, the personality section starts off great, but kind of poops off. Honestly, your character seems a bit built for combat only right now, and with only vengeance, so if I were to look towards your character sheet for a bit of background info before RP'ing, I wouldn't be able to really glean anything of importance in character building, unless every single RP is in the battle arena. And does she have any weak spots? I can't imagine one of my characters even sparring with just his bow and his Greek Armor against a girl who can summon entire dragons out of cards. She also seems to fit into the category of the 'cold type', so I can't really use any of the information presented if she's a sadist and I am not allowed to metaplay my character (as in know about her and have my charrie show this without actually learning it from the RP).

Just a bit to work on, so if you fix that, it'd be cool, and I'd accept your character if I could! Just... the "D-cup breasts' thing seems oddly inappropriately specific for a site that has member of age 6 and are not really... into that kind of physical appearance aspect, don't you think? xD

Ghost, at your service, hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

* accepted,
-----------Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Auditore's Characters   Catherine Auditore's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Auditore's Characters
Page 1 of 1