Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tabro's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Tony Tabs
Age/Birthday: 14/06-01-97
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Mother - Half-Brother - Errick Tabs
Years in Camp:0

Brief History:
Tony and Errick were orphans, and were never adopted. They didn't know their mother, or father. All that they know is that they ARE related. When Errick turned 18; he adopted Tony. Since then, they've been traveling the country together because of Errick's job as a Entrepreneur.
This is what brought them to Manhattan.
In Manhattan, they bought their first apartment, as Errick was scheduled to stay there for the next year. Tony goes to school to start his freshman year, and it seems things will soon start to get better for the brothers.
Then, Tony goes to Computer class. Tony had a knack for computers, and video editing. He was the only freshman who worked on the school's website. But when the head of the football team turns into a dreaded Cyclopes and smacks Tony to the ground.
Tony half-asleep can just barely see the cyclopes carrying him, and Errick run up, pull out his switchblade and stabs the cyclopes, turning him to dust! Then he blacks out again.
He has a weird dream where Errick is arguing with a (was it a horse?) about going to some camp. When Tony wakes up, he is in the infirmary at Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: Average Height, Short cut Auburn hair, and brown eyes. He is slightly overweight and has a lot of freckles. He usually wears a pull-over hoodie with his high-school logo on the front, and blue jeans with holes in them (not because they look 'cool', because he can't afford new ones) and he always wheres the same pare of tennis-shoes until they become unwearable.

Personality: Nice. Tony is very romantic when given the chance, but he hasn't had much chance. He has conflicting sides of his brain. One from when he played football, that's constantly thinking hes all awesome and cocky. And Another that has low self-esteem but is very intelligent.

Fatal Flaw: High Self-esteem
Pets: None for now
Talents: Computers, Archery, Strategy and Tackling (From when he played football)
Weapons: Bow-and-arrow, small black switchblade (last thing he's gotten from his brother.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round for now, but will become summer after next.

Last edited by Tabro on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Great first character! Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Thank you, that was fast.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

It was only accepted fast because I have absolutely no life and I automatically refresh the homepage every 5 minutes. xD
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Half-Blood
Name: James Luster
Age/Birthday: 16/ 6-21-1995
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Brother: George Luster - 24, Tim Luster - 50 (dead)
Years in Camp: 0

Brief History:
James had grown up in a small apartment in downtown St.Louis. Tim, his father, had been a 5-time Nobel Prize winner, winning Nobel prizes in all categories. He won physics and chemistry at the same time by re-creating the big bang, proving the theory. He won Literature and psychology by writing a 10 book series on the concept of human consciousness, and finally, peace by stopping another war with the Russians.
After James was born, he became a drunk: often talking to himself while curled around in the living room chair, asleep. George was his father. There was no doubt about that. He didn't call him dad, but it was just natural to think of him as his father. It was HIM who taught him to ride a bike, HIM who went to his football games, and HIM who taught him how to drive.
James always got A's in classes, even with his dyslexia, and was generally a popular person. Even though popular, he always made a point to stick up for the little guy.
Recently Tim died, and George alone was relied on for income. Without the royalties, and only about $4500 left of prize money, they weren't going to maintain for long. To make matters worse, Monsters had recently come to attack his brother and him, often breaking parts of the building. Which THEY had to pay for.
James had gotten used to them, getting attacked by them occasionally as they grew up. But they were coming more often now, and George had told James that he was going to have to send him to camp. He objected at first, but decided to go anyways. "How would he pay for a camp", James thought, as they pulled into a hill in Manhattan, "if he couldn't even pay for a apartment? "

Physical Appearance: Slightly taller than normal. Average weight, with slightly long brown hair. Blue eyes, and no facial hair. He wears short-sleeve different colored shirts depending on his mood. Green on days where he feels peaceful, red on days when he feels mad, ect. Over that, he is always wearing a over-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He has a watch which was given to him by his dad, before he went crazy. Faded blue jeans, and tan shoes.

Personality: He is who he is, and he doesn't try to be anything else. VERY intelligent, especially with mathematics. He also tries to keep an open mind. Many-a-times he has been called a 'free spirit.' Generally laid-back and chill. So chill, as a matter-of-fact, that on more than one occasion a cop has asked if he were high. He never was.
Although he is a 'free-spirit' around others, when he is alone, he REALLY gets into his study and thinking. He also has a hot head and has strong opinions on some issues.

Fatal Flaw: Grudges
Pets: None
Talents: Computers, Reading, Mathematics, Science, Writing, Ect.
Weapons: Small switch-knife. He has a habit for flipping it in-and-out for fun.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

Last edited by Tabro on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

I'm sorry, but you can't use the name or base your character's appearance and personality off of one that already exists, that's stealing another person's creation..basically plagiarism. Please change his name to something original.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 am

Fixed :\ Sorry, didn't realize I was basing it off Sirius that much lol.
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Is he good now?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't think being hot-headed is a fatal flaw.

Also, as your history, you're sounding like you're telling Tim's history instead of James's history.
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Fixed again, I hope.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

I love both charries. We should rp when james is accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

He looks great. ^^ Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Chris Times
Age/Birthday: 13/ 5-30-1998
God Parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother - Pamela Times
Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: Chris Times has always been a tinkerer. His mother has written 5 fiction best-sellers. She is a wonderful women, with a knack for imagination and drama. However, she doesn't use the imagination.
Every 5 of her books are based off of Chris' experiences. Like how one time, he had built a holographic watch, with built in wifi and internet browser. Or another time, when he had made a anti-gravity necklace, just so he could get the cookies from a jar. Or, everyone's favorite, the one where Chris had to use nothing but his tinkering skills to fend off monsters.
All these had actually happened to him, the only difference between real-life and the book was the names, places, and that in the book: the monsters were after his mom. In real life, the monsters were after him.
He had lived in Manhattan with his mother for 4 years, then when she wrote the first book, they moved to California. The monster attacks have become more and more frequent, and for his safety, she took him to Camp Half-Blood. He goes back occasionally, but spends year-round here. "Besides," she said when she dropped him off, "I wanted to try out biographies."

Physical Appearance: Short, with auburn hair and no freckles. Usually wears a black shirt with faded blue jeans. He has a golden watch, which sits on his wrist at all times. It's water-proof, and can get an internet connection anywhere.
He also has a small black and silver necklace which is in the shape of a Gemini sign:
Spoiler:

Personality: He has a good sense of humor, and is generally smart. He tries to stay himself, but sometimes he can't help but go with the flow of things. He's strong, but doesn't always know his own strength. He tries to seem like a happy person all the time, but only those closest to him know how depressed he really is.

Fatal Flaw: Loyalty (This is a fatal flaw btw, I google'd it.)
Pets: None
Talents: Building, Mathematics, Comedy, Football
Weapons: A double-sided Steel Hammer, which he built last year. It also shrinks so he can fit it into his pocket.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

Last edited by Tabro on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Maybe you could add a little more detail on the mother.

I don't care for the idea of the anti-gravity necklace.

Also, low-esteem isn't exactly a fatal flaw. :p

So just change those little things and I'll accept him.
Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:36 pm

There, fixed. Even added a bit to it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Looks good. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tabro's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabro's Characters   Tabro's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tabro's Characters
Page 1 of 1