Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I need to be better

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need to be better Empty
PostSubject: I need to be better   I need to be better I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm not good enough. I'm just kinda a shoulder to lean on. I'm invisible to all who don't need me. Which is most. I want to be the person who I'm not... I want to be sombody else. I'm not attention seeking, I'm wanting to be a bit more well known. The people who do know me, I feel like they're not enjoying my company.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

I need to be better Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to be better   I need to be better I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:45 pm

I know where your coming from! Although, I am attention seeking... Anyhoo, I know how you feel. I feel like that too. And my friends find it "funny" when I tell them how I feel about this, and then I get mad at them flaring my nostrils, and bringing out my british accent (my mum's from England). So, I transform from "funny" to "hilarious". Apparently, I'm not supposed to get mad when I'm told this.

Sorry, I kinda started my own little rant there...

And also, you shouldn't think that! You are absolutely perfect the way you are! (Ironic isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

I need to be better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: