Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Aleksis|~|Khione|~|White

I taped my sign to the booth and snapped my fingers. Snow began to fall over my booth. I smiled. I looked at my booth. It had taken while but it was perfect. It almost looked like a mini log cabin but there was an opening across the top of it. A counter was coming out of it there too. On the shelves inside there were all sorts of mugs that had snowflakes on them and "Winter Festival 2011-2012". The smell of hot cocoa was all over the booth. Hopefully it would draw customers. I stepped into my booth. I grinned.

OOC: She is wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40413803
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Jake Davidson

I walked over to the Hot Chocolate booth with Alissa, hoping to get a warm cup of hot chocolate to warm us up. "
How much?" I asked the girl, who was working at the booth. I wasn't sure if I had to pay, or not. If I had to use drachma's, or mortal money, either. But, I had a few dollars in my pocket, and a few drachma's too. Hopefully, I had enough for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Pontos-14
Alissa smiled and blew out a breath. She watched as the breath went white and swirled around. Alissa liked winter, it was better than other things. Like titans. Titans sucked butt. Anyways, hot chocolate. She gave Jake another smile and squeezed his hand.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_alissa/set?id=40485262
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"Your first cup is free! After that it's 2 drachmas a cup!" I smiled at my arriving customers. "Or, if you"d like to purchase a mug it would still be 2 drachmas." I said as I pointed to the shelves of mugs. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. I was leaning over the counter at the people. It was cold, but I liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 pm

That was a pretty good deal. I looked over to Alissa. "Do you want a mug, too? I have enough for us to each get one mug, and one cup of hot chocolate." I asked her, smiling. As I spoke, I could see my own breath. Were the Khione kids making it colder on perpuse?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:39 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa let one hand go in her pocket to look for cash. She had about 10 drachmas and a few American dollars."A cup is fine." Alissa said. She could feel the cold. Dang, it was cold. Then again they were by a Khione kid, they tended to make the air colder. That most likely made her business go faster.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I nodded, and looked over to the girl. "We'll each just have one cup." I said, smiling. I could taste the hot chocolate already.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 pm

I skipped over to Aleksis's hot chocolate booth. My booth wasn't doing that good so I decided to look around at others thing. When I got there Aleksis just finished giving two people hot chocolate. I took out my drachmas to buy it. One hot chocolate please, with a mug! I asked politely. I didn't really need hot chocolate I just wanted the mug. I looked up at the sky and smiled. Snow, one of my most favorite things in the world.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I smiled at Tara. I had seen her at Khione meetings and she had seemed very friendly. "Which one?"I asked as I gestured toward the mugs. "There are ones with snowflakes, ones that say 'Go Khione!' or 'Winter Festival 2011-2012'." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!   Hot Chocolate 4 Sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Chocolate 4 Sale!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: