Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] Empty
PostSubject: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Kaedy was sitting on a bench that was on the beach. She was flicking through her playing cards, specifically her Aces. She liked them the most. Sighing to herself she lowerd the cards into her holster and layed down onto the bench. Looking up at the shifting clouds and making out shaped from them. Barely a cloud drifted by in Camp Half-Blood so she gave that up and sat up. She then decided to watch the waves. Probably the most creative thing she could think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Damon, bored out of what senses he has left, decided to wander around. Somehow, though he's not sure how, he ended up on the beach. As he walked he came upon a girl sitting on a bench staring the water. "Is it gonna do a trick? 'Cause I could do with some entertainment." Damon said walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Kaedy turned around lazily to the voice. "What do you mean?" she asked cocking her head to one side. She looked over the guy. "Its just water, I'm too bored to do anything else" she said grinning. She scooched over on the bench as too allow the other person to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

"Join the club. It's a $2 admitting fee." Damon said sitting. He started making pieces of rock float in weird patters. "Look I can juggle without using my hands." Damon said absentmindedly. "I'm Damon Calser by the way. What's Your name?" Damon asked starting to light the rocks on fire at random.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Kaedy was mesmerised by the floating rocks then begun clapping. "Thats pretty impressive" she exclaimed. "I'm Kaedy Chance by the way, but you can call me Ace" she said. She preffered Ace, seeing as it was her favourite playing card. She took out her cards from their holster. [color=red"Time for me to amaze you"[/color] she begun juggling them through the air and making them jump from place to place. When she was done she put them down. "Not as fancy as your magic but I find it pretty cool" she said smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm

When Ace pulled her cards out Damon shot the rocks over the ocean, and watched. "Nah Ace, that's a real talent. I consider mine cheating. That's why I only mess around like that when I'm bored. This Camp is great but," Damon looked around, "Not much to do here is there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]   Lounging around [Private, Koala & David] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging around [Private, Koala & David]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: