Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Archery Practise. (GG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Archery Practise. (GG) Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 pm

I walked to the arena and unslung my bow. I looked at a target and shot the dummy in the eye. Come on missy. your so slow. I yelled and laughed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

"Shut it!" I said laughing. I entered the arena. I immediately went to practicing. "Hey why don't we try something?" I said looking at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

What> I asked looking at her well shooting a bow at a target hitting it in the nose. Is it fun? I asked sounding enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

"For me." I said. I pulled an apple out of my pocket. I grabbed Justin's hand and moved him right by a dummy. I put the apple on his head. "Stay." I said and went to my bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

You better not kill me I said a little nervous. and you better have good aim. I said scared, nervous and a little anxious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:34 pm

I pulled back the bow and shot one arrow. Straight through the apple! "AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Yea just be lucky that dident go straight through my head. I said. I took the apple off my head and pulled the arrow out and put it back on my head.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

I shot three at the same time this time. All through the apple. "YES! I'M AMAZING!" I said doing a weird victory dance.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

yea but you ripped the apple in half. I said gesturing up to the Apple on my head. I bet you cant shoot 5 at a time and still get all of them in the Apple. I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 pm

"OK." I said. I tossed him a new apple. "Your head." I smirked and waited for him to set it in place.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I put the apple on my head and closed my eyes. Go ahead. I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

I grabbed 5 arrows. I pulled them back. All through the apple. "What!" I said rubbing it in that I won.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:32 pm

what ever. as long as you dont shoot me anywhere else Im fine.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I did my victory dance for twice as long. "That's just how awesome I am." I smirked. "Aren't you happy to know someone as awesome as me." I said acting cocky.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Yup you are the most awsome person I ever met. I said sarcasticly and bored. I bet I could do better. I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 pm

"Doubt it!" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I tossed her the apple for her to put on her head. Lets find out. I said. I loaded up 10 arrows and shot all of them at the same time all of them hitting the apple. Never under estimate an Apollo kid. I said with a grin. I took 20 arrows and shot making all of them hit the apple. What now???? lol
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I flipped him off. "@$%&." I called him being a sore loser. I laughed. "You suck."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 pm

I know I do. but hey I bet youll beat me anytime in giving people makeovers. I said laughing. or wearing the most makeup. I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 pm

I gasped! "You @$&%!!!" I pulled back my arrow and launched it right by his face.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey what was that for? Did I say somthing I wasent supposed to????
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"You can shut up about my make-up!" I snapped. "You don't talk about my make-up!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

It was a compliment not an insult I swear. Im sorry. I dident mean to make you angry I swaer it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practise. (GG)   Archery Practise. (GG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Practise. (GG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: