Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You're back...? { S K Y E }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You're back...? { S K Y E } Empty
PostSubject: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

You're back...? { S K Y E } Img01211
| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |
I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Amongst the reckless and the black
Salvation lies within

Rachel walked into the ball by herself. She figured she could walk around and make new friends, and possibly dance the night away. She did see a lot of couple there, although. She sighed and sat at a table that was empty. She was wearing a red ball gown that covered her shoulders and had a black lace design on the chest. A red skirt covered the rest of the black poofy dress part. She had black studded low cut boot heels on her feet. She crossed her ankles and watched the couples dance. She sighed and took a drink of water that was set at every setting on the tables.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
My time is yours my friend
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:18 pm

You're back...? { S K Y E } Jeremy-3-jeremy-depoyster-6522967-700-467-2
        Jeremy ][ Epiales ][ 15

Jeremy had realized that after leaving camp, he wasn't very happy. He had gone to try and learn some things at school, but found it completely and utterly boring. However, he still stayed, determined to get an education. But when he heard that there was a winter festival going on at Camp Half-Blood, he couldn't resist paying a visit to his girlfriend, Rachel.

He knew he couldn't stay, much to his despair. (Funny word. lawl) But Jeremy was determined to make the best of the night. He had come to the ball in a black tux, something he rented from New York, hoping he would find her.

Jeremy stepped into the ball, taking in the snow, music, and all of the dancers. Scanning the room to look for the one he so desperately wanted, he found her in one sweep. Jeremy was so overcome with excitement he almost sprinted to her. But because of his self-control, he stayed to walking a little faster than normal to her.

Jeremy practically tackled Rachel as he hugged her. He was happy to see her, and for the first time in months, he smiled. "Hey foxy lady, care for a dance?" he asked her, laughing at the end.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |
I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel sighed and felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her. At first she stayed still, not knowing. Then she looked up at him and saw Jeremy. "Jeremy!!!!!" She squealed happily, wrapping her arms around him, into a tight hug. She smiled widely, the widest smile since the last time she's seen him. "I'd love to dance!" She smiled looking at him. All of a sudden she became self-conscious. She looked down at her dress. "Oh my Gods I look horrible.." She huffed, pulling some wrinkles out of her dress.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:30 pm

You're back...? { S K Y E } Jeremy-3-jeremy-depoyster-6522967-700-467-2
        Jeremy ][ Epiales ][ 15

Jeremy shook his head and laughed. "If you look horrible, than I'm a pegasus," he said. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He led her to the dance floor where he hugged her. Jeremy didn't know how to dance, and that was the best he could do.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:38 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |
I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel giggled and said "If you're a Pegasus, you're a sexy one." She smiled taking his hand as they went to the dance floor. She hugged back. "I'm gonna teach you how to dance." She smiled and took her left hand and rested it on top of his right and took his left hand and put it on her waist. She then took her right hand and rested it on his shoulder. "Follow my lead." She told him with a smile, as she began dancing slowly.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're back...? { S K Y E }   You're back...? { S K Y E } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're back...? { S K Y E }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: