Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Roller-Coastering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

I look up at the Winter Whip. It looks awesome. It's been too long sense I've gone on a roller coaster. I get in line behind a girl in blue and look around for other to ride with. Dani wasn't around. Thank goodness May wasn't. The two of us would get on. Only one of us come off. I giggle at the thought. Not in a mean way or anything of course.

I hear the girl behind he giggle. "What's so funny?" I ask her in a silly way. "Hey wanna go on with me? I'm kinda scared." She nods and I smile. "Molly. Daughter of Poseidon." I am wearing a blue winter jacket and a blueish-green hat with a poofy thing at the top and the rope things that go on the sides.

"Nothing's funny." I nod that I'll go on with her. "I'm Kayla. Daughter of Hemera." I say. I was wearing my orange winter jacket and old worn out red hat that looked a lot like hers but older.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Lowri pushed Chris away as he tries to drop some ice on her head. She wished now that she'd worn a hat; it was freezing.
"If you shove that down my back, I swear to God, I will kill you." She warned him, losing her anger when she saw the rollar-coaster.
"Oh my God! Can we go on that? Please?" She grabbed his arm, pulling puppy dog eyes at him.

Chris rolled his eyes. "I swear, being your best friend is hurting my wallet." He groaned but let Lowri pull him to the ticket line all the same. He sent a flirty smile at the girl infront of him and as a result, she let his skip ahead of her. He paid for his tickets before sliding in with Lowri infront of two girls.

"My name is Lowri." She grinned, turning aound in her seat, holding out a hand to each of the girls. "Do you like rollar-coasters?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm

I (my eyes wide) blink a few times. Oh right sorry. I have a habit of blacking out. "Some times. Other times I'm terrified of them. Like now." I say then look at the girl next to me Kayla.

"I don't usually spend money on silly things like these. I had a gang full of kids to spend needed money on. I but I have gone on roller coasters before. This is a pretty cool one." I say as the roller coaster starts to go. Up... Up... Up... reaching the top of the first hill then WHOOSH! We were off!
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Lowri grinned, waving her hands in the air and screaming at the top off her voice. She loved rollar coasters. Back in Wales when she was younger, there used to be a theme park just up the road and she was always there with her mates. She looked over at Chris, who was looking like he was having the time of his life.
"Worth the money?" She shouted.

Chris was holding his blue bobble hat on his head as it wanted to leave. He grinned at Lowri.
"Hell yeah!" He shouted. Whoa, this was seriously going to mess up his good hair day. He wondered if the people behind him were enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm

"WOOO!" I yell smiling. I can't remember anything from my past. My dad wiped my memory for some reason. It's complicated. But I have gone on coasters before. I just don't remember when or where. What ever. We zoomed right then up then in a circle. "WOOP!"

I smile and this is an awesome roller coaster. Just like I though. The guy in front of me's hair was going crazy and it made me laugh. I had tied my hat rope thingies together. So had Molly. We go strait down and then swoop then go upside down. Woo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roller-Coastering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller-Coastering   Roller-Coastering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roller-Coastering
Page 1 of 1