Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) Empty
PostSubject: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I look at my sled. I look at my twin. Sled. Twin. Hm... "You wanna go?" I say to Emma. She gave me the look of confusion and I jump on the sled and start flying down the hill. Bet she can't get me now! Ha! I may be younger but I'm in the lead now. Oh no here she comes. I swerve as she skies next to me. "HA!" I say. My yellow and red winter coat made it easy to see me and my red hat looked sort of like a target.

"ELLA! I'M GANNA GET YOU!" I yell at her and race down the hill after her on my skies. True she had the lead but I could catch up. She swerves away but I swerve with her but she just laughs. My gold snow jacket made me just as easy to see but with the bright now around I was less seen. My yellow hat was not as targety either.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Shaylei noticed the two twins sliding at an intense speed and smiled her snowboard on top of her sled being pulled behind her. Her red-orange hair tied in to a ponytail and in a black hat with a white pom pom on top and a white bow near the front. Her white winters jacket matching the snow and her black pants contrasting. She wore grey DC Snow boots and grey knit mittens to pull it together smiling she called out. "Mind if I join you!" She smiled brightly rushing foreward tugging her snow items behind her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 am

I look behind me then at my sister and I knew she was going into her shell. Emma. Were having fun! Open up! Oh well. I know it's my job to step in and talk while she hides in the corner. "COME AND GET ME!" I yell smiling at the new girl. Emma seemed to have been affected by it too and was chasing me again.

Gulp. New person. I shall die now. I, being super duper shy started to slow down. 'COME AND GET ME!' my twin called drew me back a little and I started chasing her again. I look at the girl. White stuff. Hm... I wonder if she's a sister of mine. We don't know are parent yet. I hope we hind out soon.

~Do you mind if they get claimed? I want to get them in the Apollo cabin.~
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC:no problem

BIC:Shaylei smiled dropping her sled strings and taking off to the foot of the hill waiting for the twins to reach the end and catch them both. She laughed musically red-orange bangs slipping from her hat and sliding into her face. "I'm Shaylei Coal daughter of Aphrodite nice to meet you!" She called smiling brightly and friendly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

"Hi! I'm Ella. This is Emma. She's shy. It'll take a minute for her to warm up to you. We haven't been claimed yet. We hope we get claimed soon. Hera cabin's icky." I say making a face then smile. "So um wanna race."

I look down and dig my toe into the snow. Ya we wish we were claimed. I look up, look down, then quickly up again and see a sun above Ella's head. "Whoa." I say looking up and seeing the same thing above my own.

"OH MY GOSH EMMA! WERE KIDS OF APOLLO!" I squeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)   A sledding maybe (You know who yo are) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sledding maybe (You know who yo are)
Page 1 of 1