Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I feel... Stupid

Go down 
+3
Imani
swimmer28
selene
7 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, that's really how I feel. I've been called that so many times. And I just feel like I annoy people so much that they don't want me around. And I think that's coming true. So, I mean, I don't try and annoy people, but sometimes they're the one's who cause it. Oh, and maybe I don't handle problems well and all, but you may not know how it is to go through hell every day. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, Selene summed up almost my entire speech...thankx by the way.

yeah....so, it is not fun to be called stupid. And even when you are called stupid, don't argue back. Don't start calling the bully stupid as well. That just makes you stoop down to their level. When you do that, you are just as bad as them. Try comebacks like...."Have you recently seen what math class I am in?" or "How about you check my grades, then call me stupid." I don't know.....if those will work but they are worth a shot.

Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm called stupid all the time and it's all because of my learning disability! :( I think you should just ignore those people they don't know the real YOU.
Back to top Go down

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

What I suggest is just being nice to them. I call it Karma Korn. Like Caramel Corn, but Karma. All they want to do to you is antaganize you. They expect something like a big meltdown because of what they said to you. Instead, just ignore them and shrug it off. It's better if you don't give them what they want.

What I do (I used to be this really upsetable girl who hated even being bumped into, or I'll cry), is I just let it not bother me. You are in control of Your actions. Other people Can't control Your actions. Take charge. Say, "I'm not going to let this bother me, because I am better than them."

Be confident in yourself. Thye can't make you be sad, or mad, or anything like that. YOU are only in charge of that.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 am

Kay.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 pm

swimmer28 wrote:
"Have you recently seen what math class I am in?" or "How about you check my grades, then call me stupid." I don't know.....if those will work but they are worth a shot.

I wouldn't recommend using those. Your grades do not necessarily measure your level of intelligence. I know a kid who fails his classes but he's an absolute genius.

You don't necessarily have to say anything back. Just ignore them and know that you aren't stupid and they're full of crap. It's likely that they think they're ~super cool~ telling you you're stupid. It just makes them look obnoxious, imo. Saying, oh I have good grades or whatever will just make you look kind of pompous. If you do feel the need to say something back, just ask them what you ever did to them. It might throw them for a loop. But the best thing is to just ignore it. They're clearly compensating for their own insecurities by targeting others.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

The person above me has told you everything I would have said. o w o
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 am

You're not stupid! You're in seventh grade and you took the SAT. I got a 99 on my states and capitals test because of you (I accidentally put Wyoming twice D:). Oh thanks for that by the way. Bottom line, is you're not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel... Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel... Stupid   I feel... Stupid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel... Stupid
Page 1 of 1