Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  Empty
PostSubject: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h
G R A N T | W A D E | M O O R E
    The sun shone bright and warm through the trees despite it being late November. Of course, there was a drop in the temperature. Something that happened every year around this time that Grant had been there for. Grant stood before the stream and kicked off his heavy steel-toed boots. The kind construction workers wore. He slipped off his neon yellow Carhartt with the silver reflectors and rolled up the bottoms of his Levi's.
    Grant gently slipped his feet into the river and gasped when the cold temperature rushed up to ankles. "Wow...that's cold.." he sighed gently. He wrapped his bare arms around his knees and quietly hummed a tune.

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  Must_use
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
[b]"I love
music, it's all I have left."

Sarah walked along the shore of the creek. Her bare feet were wet with the water from Euros Creek. She didn't mind the cold like some others would. Sarah enjoyed it even. She heard a voice, not far from where she was. Sarah, being curious, followed the noise.

After a few moments of walking she came to the other demigod. Sarah took a step back, and slipped. How graceful right? She let out a small yelp as she fell into the creek.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h
    Grant jumped a foot in the air when it started raining girls. He sprung to his feet and stared at the girl in the river. 'Is she dead..? Should I poke her?' he wondered to himself. The girl didn't look dead, she just looked...wet. Grant reached out with his toes and prodded her ankle. "Hello?"

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah's blue eyes flew open when she felt something touch her foot. She looked up at a boy, about her age. Sarah tried not to stare, only because he was cute.
"Oh... hi." she said softly. Sarah didn't know what else to say. "Hi" sounded like a good start. "I'm Sarah." she added. Sarah got up and looked down at her wet clothes. "Smooth Sarah, smooth she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

demeter; goddess of agriculture, horticulture, grain and harvest

"Grant." He replied curtly. Not because he didn't want to talk, but that's just because that's how he was. He was what many girls would call, 'strong-silent'. Grant didn't care for this assumption that all girls made. He looked Sarah up and down discreetly making sure to turn his eyes away as soon as they reached her feet. She was cute, but...what about Olivia? 'Olivia doesn't even knonw you exist,' he told himself sadly. He was too afraid to talk to her.
    Grant glanced back at Sarah and thought, 'She looks like she'd make a good friend.'

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah nodded slowly. She didn't say anything else for two reasons. One, she couldn't think of anything else to say. Two, it wasn't in her nature. She usually was the quiet one in the corner, strumming on her guitar. Sarah liked it that way. Sometimes it's not what you say, but what you do. That was her motto, plain and simple. She sat down at the edge of the creek and grabbed a flat rock. Sarah smiled at the stone and threw it across the waters. She wanted it to skip, but it didn't. Sarah's smiled faded as it sunk beneath her view.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 pm

"If you want to make it skip, hold it flat and kind of flick it. Like you're holding a frisbee but reverse." Grant said slowly, as if he were unsure of what he were saying. He wasn't unsure at all. This was just the way he spoke, mostly because his Southern accent made his speech a little slower than normal.
    Grant bent over and picked up a flat rock, he held it in his palm and cocked his wrist and let it fly towards the river downstream. The rock skipped five times.

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah looked up at Grant and nodded slowly. Her blue eyes followed the rock that he skipped. It skipped five times, and she sighed after it was over. Sarah looked down at the various rocks that littered the shore. She smiled at one and grabbed it. Sarah looked it over and decided this one was flat enough, and would work just fine. She flashbacked to what Grant had shown her. Sarah set the rock in her hand acordingly. "Like a frisbee, backwards." she thought. Frisbees were easy enough, so this couldn't be too hard.

Sarah flicked her wrist and watched the smooth rock made two skips. A small smiled painted the sixteen year old's face as she did so. Success was sweet.
"Thanks..." Sarah told Grant. She looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 pm

"Good. Just keep practicing." He said, slowly again. He picked up another flat looking rock and tossed it. It only skipped four times this time around. He shrugged and picked up a few more. "One time, I got up to eleven." He let his mind drift back to a simpler time when there was no son-of-Demeter business. It was just him and his brother, Michael skipping stones in the summer.
    Michae's loud belly-laugh rung out through the woods as Grant yelled, "How'd you do that?" Michael smiled. "Easy. Look for a flat stone and throw like you would a frisbee but backwards." Grant tried to do as he said, but it failed.
    "This is hard..." he complained. "Although not as hard as lifting those hay-bales.." Grant gestured to their sweat soaked shirts on the rocks. Michael chuckled. "True that, little brother."

Grant drifted back to modern times. That was years ago.

Last edited by Roxanne on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled and laughed a little.
"That's impressive." she commented. Sarah felt a silence creep over their conversation. She assumed that Grant was thinking of something. Sarah was not going to interupt his thoughts, that would be rude. She pulled her legs to her chest and set her head on her knees. She softly sighed and looked at the water dance by the creek. A smile crept onto her face and she just now realized how cold it really was.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 pm

"I guess," he said quietly. He turned towards the creek and sighed softly. It was days like these that he wished he was back in Tennessee with his horse, James, and his brothers and it was hunting season. Grant personally loved hunting season.
    A lot of people didn't, but he often left camp to back home just for hunting season. Except for this year. This was the only year he hadn't gone. Grant drifted out of his thoughts and looked at Sarah from the corner of his eye.

((I know you're bored, but something good will happen soon. :D))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah closed her eyes. She was taken back to her past. In her little flashback she was a little seven year old. Sarah remembered that day, the day her father opened his music store. The store was small, but seemed big enough at the time. Sarah's father was wandering about the rooms, with his daughter trailing after him.
"Daddy?" Sarah asked, panting behind his rapid pace. "What honey?"her father asked softly, stopping to look at her. "Why of all the things, did you start a music store?"Sarah asked slowly, as if she thought it was a bad question. Her father smiled and picked her up. "Sarah, music is the heart's dreams, but in words. I want to show the world different dreams. Wouldn't you?" he asked. Sarah nodded and looked around the store.
She never understood what her father meant, only that she loved music. Music was her life... so far. Sarah's eyes opened and she got the feeling someone was looking at her. Surely you know that feeling. She looked Grant's way and smiled, before looking at the creek again.
~Okay xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Grant smiled back teethlessly. He never really liked it when he smiled with his teeth. He just didn't think he looked good like that. Suddenly a low rumble shook the ground. He felt the ground vibrating beneath his feet and his smile vanished. He glanced at Sarah. The rumbling sounded more like a low growl, than an earthquake.
    A branch snapped somewhere. Grant's head snapped to the direction of the sound. It was a little bush that was quivering. Just at that moment, a large black dog came padded out in a low crouch. It's eyes were red and it's black fur was matted, dirty, and long. Drool dripped from it's razor sharp incisors. Grant backed a few feet and pulled a short dagger out of his pocket. "Sarah..."
    Grant wasn't very good at fighting.

Last edited by Roxanne on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah looked at the hell hound. Crap. First off, Sarah wasn't a fighter. At all, ever. She just stayed hidden in the creek, usually nothing happened. Nothing like this that is. The hound was growling, and ready to attack. She looked at her jean pocket and snapped out her dagger. The dagger looked like it had never been used, because it hadn't. Sarah had never fought with her skills, only her ability to run. By the way Grant spoke, he wasn't confident either."This isn't the best time to tell you I suck at fighting is it?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 pm

"Wonderful.. well, we can work together. I'll distract it and you get my knife out of my jacket pocket and when it's about ready to pounce on me, stab it or somethin'." He said, still staring at the hound. Then, he started distracting it. "Rahh!" he screamed as he charged at it. The hound, surprised, jumped back. Then it bared it's teeth and went right after Grant. The hound was now chasing Grant down the river. Grant didn't dare turn back and look. He needed to watch where he was going. He knew the hound wasn't far behind him. Grant was a fast runner and in shape. He dashed up the bank and sped into the forest going into a complicated section of vines that the dog was having trouble weaving in and out of. He brought the dog out of the forest and around the same spot that Sarah was at. Just a bit further down. But, further down was a large section of deep, fast water. Grant stumbled at the edge and looked at the hound. It was slowly creeping up on him. "Sarah!" he yelled. "Now!"

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah simply nodded, there was nothing else she could really do now. She saw Grant run away from the hound and followed. Sarah might not look fast, but when the adrenaline kicks in she can run! Then again everyone can run then can't they? She watched in horror as the hound creeped up to Grant. Sarah wasn't going to watch her friend die. Her palms were sweaty on her dagger. She stabbed the beast in the chest. It rolled over top of her as she lifted her dagger out of it's back. The hounds devilish eyes looked into her innocent blue ones and scared the life out of her. Sarah didn't back down, she stabbed it's chest again. The hound bit her hand, but was soon dead. She shakily got up and looked at her red hand. Sarah reached for her dagger and grabbed it with her other hand."Well.. we didn't die. That's a plus." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 am

"You're bleeding," Grant stated simply, looking down at her hand. "I feel like it's slightly my fault, though." Grant said shaking his head. He shouldn't have dragged her into it. Now she was hurt and it was all his fault. "I'll take you to the Infirmary." He said taking her good hand and leading her away from the area.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah's face lit up in colors of red when he grabbed her hand. She only hoped he didn't notice as much as she did. Sarah didn't look at her hand, quite frankly she didn't want to. Blood always made her mind go fuzzy. "Oh.. alright." she said.
~New topic?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 pm

*yaayy* and yes. Do you want to make it, since I made this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]    Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Kind of Chillin' [ Moon ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: