Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

[moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  Empty
PostSubject: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:30 pm

"HEY. FATSO. HELP ME WITH MY BAGS. I'm not as competent as I look." Roxanne Michaels yelled at her son from the bottom of the halfblood hill. She pursed her lips and put a hand on her hip. Roxanne was dressed in her usual black attire, with a twist though. She'd never worn a white shirt before, but her style had changed a little bit since she'd died. She was nineteen right now. When she died she had been eighteen.
This was the first time she'd entered camp since she "died".

Will smiled. His mother was back and already complaining. He still loved her, though.

((YYYEEAAAH.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40002971 ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:57 pm

her mouth was an empty cut

AND SHE WAS WAITING TO FALL

Maddie stood at the top of the hill, staring out at the sky. It had been forever since she had been able to walk on the ground and actually feel it. Through everything she had been through, Maddie was now 17. Able to drive and whatnot. Now to be alive once more: it felt great. She heard a familiar voice shouting below, taking Maddie's attention. Her eyes darted across her sister, Roxanne. Who was she yelling at? That's when she noticed Will. Maddie rushed down, ignoring the boy who once broke her heart. She reached her half-sister and glomped her, remembering all the good times they've been through. The teen was so excited to be in the flesh again, and now that Zan was, too, everything seemed to be better. She held onto her half-sister, and said, "Hi!" Maddie, enthusiastic about this whole thing, reluctantly let go of Zan, and smiled bigger. "We're living... again. If you didn't already know that," she giggled out, drunk on the mere fact that she wasn't dead. Throughout this whole time, the newly blond ignored her ex. He was one of the factors of her suicide. Talking to him would only pain her. She wanted happiness. It was her second chance at life and she would not ruin it. Will loved her, then didn't. Maddie never stopped loving him, though. She just ignored anything she could, and kept facing Zan. "So, how's life? Well, I mean, so far," she asked Zan, her back to Will and face to Roxanne.

credit to tillie at caution

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm

((whut. the. hell. html? oh, no you didn't. ))

Zan just stared in shock and then she finally uttered the words, "You're blonde." She quickly snapped herself out of it. Zan hugged her half-sister. "Hello, you sexy hunk of girl. I'm good so far. Wait 'til we get into camp and people start pissing me off." She snorted. Zan knew people were going to piss her off regardless.

Will was staring in shock, too. Maddie was blonde. All his feelings came rushing back to him. 'She's back.. I'm screwed. I tried so hard to forget about her..' Tears welled up in his eyes and he grabbed Roxanne's bags and jogged up the hill letting the tears fall onto his face. The Zeus cabin leader didn't mind anyone seeing him cry. But...just not Maddie.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Maddie nodded, "Yep. Blond as can be. And don't worry, I think people will be pissing both of us off this time." She could hear Will going off into camp, but she ignored him. "I need to go shopping. All I have are these baggy clothes," she said, pulling out her big, white tee. "I feel naked. We need to get some money and go." The teen dug her hands into her jean pockets, and pilled out a $20 bill. "Let's flaunt ourselves around camp, and then let's go?" she asked, waving the green paper in the air.

---- HTML bb~ shortpostisshort
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 pm

"If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle, a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore..."

[moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  Emo-girl-black-hair

R O X A N N E | M A R I E | M I C H A E L S

"I've got a couple G's in my account at the bank. We could always pick it up there once we put our stuff in the cabin." Zan nodded. She was definitely excited to be shopping with her sister once again. They hadn't seen each other in a long while, alive, anyways. Zan worried about Will, though. Even though she thought he was a big-baby, literally, he still wore his heart on his sleeve.

Last edited by Roxanne on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm

She agreed, and began up the steep hill, with Zan right behind her. "So, how's Will?" Maddie asked. Her mind began to flood with thoughts of him. She swore he was crying when he was going up the hill. Had Maddie done that to him? She never thought about what he would feel like when she died. She shook the thoughts out of her head. Positive thoughts, Kinze. Positive thoughts.

---- HTML bb~ shortpostisshort
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm

"If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle, a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore..."

[moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  Emo-girl-black-hair

R O X A N N E | M A R I E | M I C H A E L S

"I don't know...kid's a big baby. Seriously...he ran up the hill crying. I bet he went to hide in his little cabin." Zan snorted. "I'm pretty sure he was trying to get over your death. So...who knows." She said, standing on top of the hill. She could see the entire camp from here. The sunlight sparkling off the ocean in the distance and the U shape of the cabins. Of course there had more added that she didn't know about. The sight sent shivers down her spine. Home.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Maddie giggled when Zan finished calling Will an assortment of names. When she said he was crying, her giggles stopped. Did she do this to him? "Well," she began, "I'm alive now, so he shouldn't be weeping." Maddie laughed at her own little comment, but she felt guilt for saying it. Why did she still feel for him? Maddie didn't know, but she kept walking. She scanned the camp: nostalgia was quick to come up on her. Home. Finally. Really, she had been drifting there every once in a while, but now she could be seen. Talked to. It was too much excitement to handle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.    [moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[moo! post here! ] FORECOMING.
Page 1 of 1