Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bazinga

bazinga

BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) Empty
PostSubject: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Hey there, Muggles! I'm Christina, or any other nickname you'd like to dub me. I am a total dork. My obsessions include but are not limited to- Harry Potter, Pokemon, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries (I vill vouch for it if you dare attack it.), Doctor Who, Youtube, The Walking Dead (Pretty much anything Zombies & Co.), the internet and its various memes (Nyan Cat, anyone?), The Hunger Games, and of course, Percy Jackson and Greek mythology. Besides this, I'm also quite the bit of the drama geek. I like reading, writing, and pretending, which is why I've finally joined this, something I've been wanting to do for a while. Feel like just chatting it up? I'm here for you! Want to "role" (Please tell me someone else gets this pun.) with me? Just remember - I'm Christina, a.k.a Vicky Prudence, daughter of Athena!

Glad to be here, kiddos! lol! (I don't really say "lol," I just wanted to put this emoticon.)
Back to top Go down
http://christinacano.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm

'ello^^ I'm Megan but most peoplez here call me Megz or Poncho(long story). Anywho welcome to CHB ^^. Um...Have fun...and...RP...and...don't do drugs XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm

MY BBT BUDDY! HEY! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me, the other Mods or Admins! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 am

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]

OMG I'M A NERD TOO NO WAAY. OMGIZZLES HARRY POTTER, POKEMON, YOUTUBE, THE HUNGER GAMES, AND PERCY JACKSON? PLUS YOU LIKE TO READ AND WRITE???? I MIGHT HAVE JUST FOUND MY NEW BEST FRIENDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi everyone!! I'm kinda outgoing so I might like just go up to someone and say "OH HI i'M KENZIE!!!" :) I need some new pjo obsesser friends :)
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)   BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAZINGA! (<---Yes, this is a Big Bang Theory reference.)
Page 1 of 1