Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grace Walker's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

Grace Walker's character Empty
PostSubject: Grace Walker's character   Grace Walker's character I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Dannii Parker
Age/birthday: 14/ 29th september 1995
Years in camp: 5 months
God parent: Zeus
Mortal parent: Claire Parker
Physical appearance: Dannii is average height for her age and isn't very heavy. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her hair is mid length and it sways from side to side down her back when she walks. You will see her wear her leather jacket with a lightining symbol on the sleeve. She has a petite face and small features. She has some lowlights but they are hardly noticable.

Personality: Dannii is a very cheerful and funny girl. She is one of those people that will get along with anyone and everyone. She loves to have a nice talk with someone and she likes her privacy. If anyone says anything that she doesn't agree, she will speak up. If anyone makes her angry they better watch out. She has a short temper and loves to be in control at all times. If she isn't in control then she will get very angry. With ADHD and all, she is very impulsive and makes quick descisions.

Pets: none

Weapons: celestial bronze sword with eagle symbol on the hilt. A shield with lighning symbol on the front and the symbol glitters in the sunlight.

Talents:
*very good at leadership
*good at controling the winds.
*sword fighting.
*Making friends (if that counts)
*rock climbing
*drawing and sketching
*fighting monsters
*Staying alive

Name: Chrissie Rose
Age/birthday: !5/ August 5th 1994
Years in camp: 3
God parent: Demeter
Mortal parent: Dean Rose
Physical appearance: Coming soon!!!
Personality:
Pets: none
Weapons: A flower pen that transforms into a sword and a bow with sleeping arrows
Talents:
*good at controling plants
*good gardener
*fighting monsters
*staying alive
*bow and arrow
*Smiling

Other:

Last edited by Dannii Parker on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Grace Walker's character   Grace Walker's character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 am

Nice Charrie :D
I'd love ro RP with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Grace Walker's character   Grace Walker's character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 am

Well okay Dean but i've change her name to Dannii..

We can RP now if you like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace Walker's character   Grace Walker's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Walker's character
Page 1 of 1