Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Officially a Hiatus

Go down 
+5
selene
Nico
Gazimu
Skye
Dan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

It's Officially a Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi everyone,

He's posting? What? Has the world turned upside down? Where have you been? What's happening? I wonder how old Dan really is...

Well, all of those questions will be answered... since my definition of all now means one or two. Anyway...

You've probably been wondering where I've been. The answer to that? BUSY! I've been so busy that I can't even log in daily on CHB or CJ. Because of my infrequent visits, I think it's safe to say that I'm officially on a hiatus. I'm not really sure when I will be able to come back, but hopefully it will be soon.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post at all or answer as many questions as I would like to. I figured I would get this out there so you all would know why I'm not responding so no one goes completely bonkers and rages on me.

I will check periodically to make sure everything it going alright, but I won't be able to answer questions or anything of the sort. For that I truly apologize. I hope everything still runs just as smoothly without me here. Of course, I know that it will, with such amazing members and a terrific staff.

I hope I'll be able to see everyone soon. For now, I suppose it's goodbye for a little bit.
Sorry to let everyone down and keeping everyone on their toes. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I can come back on again!

See you all soon (hopefully!),
Dan
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

DANISH! Oh, come back soon! Hope you're doing well!

*rushes Dan to return*
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 pm

I've been on a Hiatus my whole life 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 pm

DAN! *stabs Dan with a teddy bear.* I miss you, Dan! You should've seen the look on my face when I thought you were going to tell us how old you were. I was like: OH MY GOSH FINALLY.

But in all seriousness, I hope you are having a nice haitus! I'm having a roleplay haitus, for the most part, right now, though I hope I end that by the time you return!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 pm

What? How do you stab someone with a teddy bear? *is confused*
NO LEAVY DO YOU DO, DAN. WE LOVE YA!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm Nico, I'll find a way to stab Dan with a teddy bear, come on. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm

O_o I hope the teddy bear is fine. After all, you just slammed it against a Dan. xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I hope you don't stab me with a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Better be ready or a teddy bear attack if you disappoint me. >8D
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for the info, Dan. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

I already said goodbye to you, Danish! xD But I shall do it again! Bye-Bye Dearest Dan, Danny-boy, Dan-Dan (which is apparently a kind of noodle dish), Dancing Danish, the Daninator, and Dan, my lovely husband! :3 I'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 am

Bye Dan! We'll miss yah! Don't forget us!!!!

In the mean time, I'm in charge of not ending the site! Yay! ((Now where did I place those firecrackers again....?)) I promise you'll still have a site to come back on. ((There they ARE!)) And don't worry! I'm as harmless as the people around me are! ((Where am I again?))

~Banana

((P.S.:Who'll be our Cat responsible one be now?))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 am

*Evil grin* I overfed Dan the fat cat last time! I'm pretty good at it! Pick me! Pick me to be the responsible one!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

You got to be the responsible one when CB left. D8
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 pm

The opportunity is too good to leave alone..

I bet Dan is the leader of a secret Hobo task force.
"This is Trashcan 1, come in Dumpster 6,"
"This is Dumpster 6, we have eyes on the cheese danish."
"Roger. Move in on target."

^--- Dan's last mission.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Officially a Hiatus   It's Officially a Hiatus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Officially a Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: