Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing to freakin do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Nothing to freakin do. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to freakin do.   Nothing to freakin do. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I was just laying around on the beach.I just came back from kicking some butt at the arena and came here because there was nobody at the arena and I got tired of the forest.I rolled over and got a face full of sand.I quickly got up and spit the sand out."God,this place is nothing like the forest.There's not a single tree around." I was annoyed.Trees are fun to climb,and jump out of.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to freakin do.   Nothing to freakin do. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
Nothing to freakin do. 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

"Well, of course there aren't any trees on the beach, you dimwit!"

Melina Johnson strolled up on the shoreline, stopping when Kai was only a few inches in front of her. Rolling in the sand, of course. She flashed her brilliant smile at him, her bright, stormy gray eyes complimenting the action.

It had been so long since the two had seen each other. In fact, the daughter of Athena couldn't even remember the last time they had talked. Between training, studying, and a whole bunch of quests piled on her plate, she had certainly been kept busy. She was relieved to finally see her boyfriend again unharmed and still alive.

"Hello Kai," she said sweetly, her teenaged feminine voice soft and comforting. She planted herself next to him, her gray gaze not leaving his blue. "It's great to see you again. What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to freakin do.   Nothing to freakin do. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:50 pm

"Well,I didn't know there wasn't trees on the beach." I said,laughing a little."Hey Melina." I said."I haven't been doing much of anything,just been bored." I asked her.There was a little bit of sand in my eye so I blinked a couple times."How about you,have you been good?"
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to freakin do.   Nothing to freakin do. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Flash strolled along the beach, coming across two people lying in the sand."People these days ..." Flash thought. They were apparently a couple. "Ugh..." Flash said, making his disgust for teenage love apparent. He gazed toward the gold of the sun and cleared through his thoughts as he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to freakin do.   Nothing to freakin do. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to freakin do.
Page 1 of 1