Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!

Go down 
+2
Devlin
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  Empty
PostSubject: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

That's right! It's been open for the month of November, but it will be closed and moved to the graveyard the day after Thanksgiving (November 24). I'm sad to say this, since it was fun to make and fun to watch everyone participate in, but fall is almost over. So finish up your topics or please PM me or another admin to request that your topic be saved and moved to another location so you can finish it afterwards!

Last edited by Angel on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Devlin

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanksgiving was in October BTW
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Devlin wrote:
Thanksgiving was in October BTW

Thanksgiving is in October for Canada, haha. The States have a different Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Actually, Thanksgiving in America, where the majority of our members are located, is this Thursday, and celebrates the friendship-feast of the pilgrims and the indians. Of course, that's for America. Like Crispy, our Canadian Admin, said, Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, but our Thanksgiving is in November.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 am

In England, we don't have Thanksgiving.
Thank your forefathers for that, America!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

The Fall Festival was fun, I only wished someone replied to my topic. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 am

UPDATE:

I have officially closed the Fall Festival. The topics have been moved here. Now I gave you guys notice, but in case you didn't get around to it or didn't see the post, it's not too late you keep your topic. You can still roleplay as if you are in the Fall Festival, but your topic will be moved to the Lake or the Forest. So, in case you still wish to roleplay in those topics here's what you do...

Step 1) PM an admin with the link to the topic in the Past Events Folder. If you don't give us a link, then we aren't going to move it for you.

Step 2) Specify if you have any requests as to where the topic is moved to. If you don't have a preference, then we'll pick one of the forums. After it has been moved, we will PM you the link to your new topic and you can continue roleplaying.

It's pretty simple. I understand if you didn't all get a chance to tell us that you'd like to keep your topics, so just let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!    The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall Festival is Coming to a Close!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: