Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} Empty
PostSubject: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 pm

I crank up my ipod to the point of where other people could hear it."I just wanna run, hide it away," I sing along with the song. New York was nothing the small ranch I grew up on. It was an amazing place though. Where first? Maybe the Ark De Triumph. I've heard it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Rosie was strolling by not paying attention to where she was going. She had money and it was burning in her pocket to be spent. She quickly grabbed something from a near by store. She then bumped into someone listening to very loud music. "Woopsie, sorry about that!" She apolagised.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm

"Hey, no problem." I smile at the girl. Something wasn't right. I had seen this girl before. "Are... Are you a half-blood?" I ask. I grip the hilt of my sword just in case.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

Rosie did a twirl and gave the thumbs up. "Bingo! And seeing as you know that I'm gonna guess your a half-blood too" she grinned. She was already enjoying her trip out. My names Rosie by the way. She extended her hand out.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am

"Trent McCoy." I shake her hand. "What are you doing out of camp?" I knew everyone at some point left camp without permission. All for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 am

Rosie giggled. "I could ask you the same thing." She turned both ways and whispered into Trent's ear. "I just needed some time away from camp, that's all" she leaned away from trent. So where you heading off to anyway?" she enquired.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:17 am

"I don't know. Where ever the wind takes me. I pause for moment. I guess I'm out or the same reason. Just figuring out I'm still half human. not just half god."
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 am

Rosie grinned. "Well atleast somebody at camp isn't mental." She looked around. "So wheres the wind telling you to go now?" she asked. She was beginning to like this guy.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm

"I don't know. I think that horn turned me deaf." I laugh and turn my head to face her. "Somewhere in that direction."I make a half circle with my arm in front of me. "Where do you think the winds telling you to go?"
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 am

Rosie stayed still. She smelled a very alluring scent. "Where ever they sell those awesome smelling chips!" She hopped with joy and begun grinning even wider. "Come one, let's get a bite to eat or something!" she said merrily heading in the direction of the scent.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am

"Ok... Hey! Wait up!" I run into a sprint to catch up with her. "Lunch on me.Drachmas in the mortal world are worth more money in a pawn shop then I knew existed. Something about pure gold I guess." I stop for just a moment so that I could be right behind her. Standing beside the person who's leading, only gets you lost.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 am

"Hey wow, thanks!" Rosie hopped excitedly. She ate her chips. "So is there anything you'd like to do?" she asked Trent. She was starting to see how good of a life the mortals had. Not being in constant danger, just living it the way they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}   Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not good enough for truth in cliches. (THOSE WHO ASK PERMISSION) {and I couldn't think of a name besides the one I have}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: