Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Allow Immortales?

Go down 
+2
Sniggle
Imani
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

I think we should allow immortales in the camp, you know like for example... A daughter of Aphrodite and Poseidon? Ares and Eris? The ones with both olympian parents.. yes its a dumb idea but it looks fun.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

If they were a child of two gods, they would be a god. A minor god, but a god nonetheless. With godliness comes responsibilities, and I don't think attending summer camp with kids counts as a godly responsibility...You know, unless you're punished and forced to stay there against your will.

Nice suggestion, but not necessary imo. Plus, shipping the gods with gods other than their godly partners, i.e. Hera cheating on Zues for Ares doesn't seem like it would happen. Plus, it would make their children incredibly powerful, since they're immortal and all, and they'd be stronger and faster than everyone else's characters.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:23 am

If you can't choose between two gods, though, you could make two demigods as his/her parents! The beauty of godly blood runs confusing, yes? Anyways, yeah, a grandchild of two gods are allowed, as long as they're not as powerful as their parents. And, further stopping questions no, two half-bloods with Big Three parentage can have children, but it would be considered as another Big Three Cahracter, so the rules imply directly. Also, that would mean you have to limit their powers too. :3
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Agree with Death. (:

Also, if this were to happen, there would be MAJOR incest. xD incestincestincest
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I don't know . . . While everyone would love to have a god, myself included, and I can see Riordan writing about new, American-style gods, I don't think it would work very well with our role play, and if we added gods, we would have to have crazy insane rules about them. I love the idea, really, but I can't see it working out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 pm

I concur with Nico!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I agree with Skye and Nico as well. Gods are way too powerful, and I don't think we'd know how to correctly roleplay with em.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

INCEEEEEEST! I TELL YOU, INCEST! TOO MUCH. xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes Skye, all though I fear you are an incest fan o-o
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

I am. Sam did this to me! But this coud work, but as Nico said, a lot would have to go into it. Maybe make it a special privilege for people with like, 100,000 drachmas? lulz.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

That's so many.... *eep* If it even happened, the post count would have to be as high as 5,000, at the least, and there would be several more requirements. It would be crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allow Immortales? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow Immortales?   Allow Immortales? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow Immortales?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: