Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bella's character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella

Bella

Bella's character Empty
PostSubject: Bella's character   Bella's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Name-Bella Black.Age-12.Birthday-June 18, 1999.Gender-Female.God Parent-Unknown at this period at time.Claimed-Nope.Mortal Family-Dan Black.Years in Camp-I=New
Brief History-I lived in England and came here!Fatal Flaw- (doesn't know this yet but for the rest of you) I have a deadly fear of hellhounds, and the bad thing is is that I attract them. I freeze and well, you get the rest.Talents-I sing, draw, write, good at using daggers, and I can talk anyone into giving me what I want.Personality- Sweet, and loveable. But don't get me mad if you know what is the best for you! And I love to crack a good joke now and then!.Weapons-A dagger
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Bella's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's character   Bella's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:47 pm

You don't put your character here. Besides, they wouldn't except that; it's not ... descriptive enough
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Bella's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's character   Bella's character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Please don't put your character here! Please post a topic with your character in this forum, https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/f1-rules-joining You can title it something like, "Guest's Characters", and be sure to read all of the rules there as well!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Bella's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's character   Bella's character I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 am

Anywho:

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]

:D I'M HERE TO HELP!!!!!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's character   Bella's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's character
Page 1 of 1