Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jello Everyone :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Jello Everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Jello Everyone :D   Jello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 am

Hey guys... Cookiechan here

My friend shared this forum on another roleplaying page i'm on so yeah... here I am (I have no idea what his name is on this XD) anyhow, Hope to meet you all and mabey even roleplay some ^^

Don't be shy to say Hi, I don't bite... Much Twisted Evil
(Nah just kidding)
I don't get offended by much so if you have something to say to me just go ahead, show me what you got >.<

Oh right, I should probably do some sort of bio here...
Well you may call me whatever you wish, I don't mind... I like to surf, do Karate, read, ride horses, read, play video games, and as much as I hate to admit it, I like math *hides her head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

Jello Everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jello Everyone :D   Jello Everyone :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Cookiechan
Hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down

Jello Everyone :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: