Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come on already!!! (Pritate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Come on already!!! (Pritate) Empty
PostSubject: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 pm

I roll my eyes at Ella. "Come on already! Let's get a pumpkin!" I say with a smile. I start jumping up and down. I can't wait to get a pumpkin! At the foster home we would always get our own pumpkins and get to carve them any way we wanted. Only goo thing about it. I smile again at Ella. What a great day.

I roll my eyes at Emma. "Your too hyper right now. Calm down a bit. You could squish a pumpkin." I say to her. I hate this time of year. I wish we didn't have to get pumpkins but Emma's making me. At the foster home they always MADE us do the pumpkin stuff. Fall always reminded me I wasn't at camp anymore. I was at the foster home again. Now, even though I am not, the feeling comes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 pm

The leaves under my feet crinkled as I walked. I did a cartwheel excitedly. No, I was beyond excited, I was about-to-go-insane excited. This would be my first time picking out a pumpkin! The only problem was, I didnt know what a good pumpkin looked like! I saw two girls walking near me. They looked like they knew what they were doing. I walked over to them. "What does a good pumpkin look like?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am

I smile even broader. "It's big and orange and not all scratched up like... See that one?" I say pointing to a very bruised pumpkin, "Not a good pumpkin. But that one over there has some promise." I say pointing not a not as bruised pumpkin, "I'm Emma, this is my twin Ella. She's really shy so don't expect her to talk a lot. What's your name?" I ask her.

I was inviavable. Or hoped to be. Emma's so talkitive yet I can't say a word to someone without blushing. Well other then Emma. I looked at the girl. Every happy, she's excited about getting a pumpkin. It's obvious. I nod, lower my head, and wave to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 pm

I listened as the girl talked. When she asked for my name, I couldn't help but get excited. I took a deep breath and shouted. "APRIL WEBER AGE 5 DAUGHTER OF CLIO, MUSE OF HISTORY!" I grinned at Emma and Ella. "By the way, I have photographic memory so if I ever shout out some really long word, I'm not mentally ill." Suddenly that reminded me of a certain mental disorder... "Bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) involves abnormally "high" or pressured mood states, known as mania or hypomania, alternating with normal or depressed moods."

OOC: I copied and pasted that bit from Wikipedia. No copyright intended.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I look at the young girl with curiosity. She almost gave me the courage at speak. I wave again to April then to Emma for speech. Why am I so utterly shy? Emma doesn't have the same likes as me. She will not care about what April says like I do.

I look at the April and blink a few times. "Wha..." I say expressing my utter confusion. "What's this about a Bio Polor disorder?" I ask looking at April AND Ella. She likes words and stuff and reading and stuff. She HAS to know what the word means. "I like carving pumpkins." I say for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"It's Bipolar" I corrected her. "And it's a mental disorder." I explained. I blushed hard. I hoped they didn't think I was bragging. I began to wring my hands. Just then, I spotted a nice round, plump-looking pumpkin. I pointed to it. "Oooh! Look at that pumpkin!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 am

"Oh! Hm... Well if you look on this side it'd a little decay-y um... How ab-" I say then I was very surprised when Ella said to me

"Emma. Should I talk. I like April."
"WHO IS THERE AND WHERE IS MY ELLA. Of course you should. If you want to talk. talk!"

"Hi." I say REALLY quietly. I hope she may hear a little bit. I'm talking... IN FRONT OF PEOPLE! WHAT WAS I THINKING! Well person. She can't judge to much right???
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

"Hello Ella!" I said happily. "Have you ever picked out a pumpkin?" I asked. "I hope I'm not the only one who never has!" I felt very energetic. "You know, I read a book on names and-" Then I remembered that.. "-The name Ella originated from Greek and has been translated to mean torch or bright light. It is another form of Ellen is used in English, Norwegian, and Swedish speaking countries. Ella FItzgerald was a jazz singer. Als- Oh! Sorry!"I said quickly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 am

I giggle a little. "Bright light/ torch. Who ever our mom is had some idea who are father was didn't she Emma?" I say still quietly but a little warmer. I look at Emma telling her to say something.

"Huh? Oh ya. At the foster home they let us pick out pumpkins." I say smiling at Ella. She always thought it was bad but it was fun. Only good part of the year except the one present at Christmas.

"Made us." I say in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on already!!! (Pritate)   Come on already!!! (Pritate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on already!!! (Pritate)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: