Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jealous? (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Jealous? (Essie) Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I entered the cabin. It was a nice afternoon, so no one was asleep. Most people were outside. I knew I would have to head to dinner soon. I didn't want to miss it. I needed to sacrifice my food and everything. The gods were probably pretty upset with me for not praying the last few days. I angrily threw my stuff onto my bunk and sat down on the couch, huffing. It wasn't fair. This person just came into my sisters life. I mean, I know I only had met her a little while ago, but I was still her brother. Family before friends, always. And this person, I knew, had to make her happy somehow. I couldn't see it. I mean, not to be rude, but the reason no one trusted him or anything is because HE doesn't trust others. It's his fault. For making drawing attention, and for stealing my big sister. I knew it was just little brother feelings, but I didn't care. It was all true.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Essie walked in to Leroy throwing his stuff on his bunk. She walked over, "What's up lil' dude?" she asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. She sat by him on the couch, crossing her legs Indian style. She faced him, "What's wrong?" she said, a little more serious.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I glanced at her, trying not to give her a rude look, nor a nice one. I tried to keep my expression level, though it was hard as I spoke. "Nothing. Everything is perfect," I said, hesitating to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Essie crossed her arms, "I really don't get why you're being like this, Leroy." she said, giving him an annoyed look. She could tell the kid was lying, but why? She inwardly sighed at herself. She raised an eyebrow, with her arms crossed while she stood up, it really looked like she was a ticked off sister...which she was.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

I took a step back, feeling a whole lot smaller now. I looked around at all the other campers staring at us. I wanted to yell at them to buzz off, but I didn't feel all too brave at the moment. I took another step back. "I don't know what you mean," I blurted. She seemed a whole lot meaner after that talk with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Essie smiled convincingly at the other campers, "I'm just acting out a scene with Leroy here. If you'll excuse us..." she trailed her lie, grabbing the kid by his collar. She took him into a separate corner where not many people could see them, "Okay, tell. Now." she said, crossing her arms once again, leaning against the wall. She eyed him, looking for any change of expression or movement of nervousness, anger, jealousy, anything.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I let out a frightened squeak as she grabbed me by the collar and yanked me. I felt betrayed. I felt like I wanted to stay in this corner and die. How could she be so mean? I felt my eyes tear up but I rubbed them, feeling my emotions escape through my expressions. Jealousy, fright. I quickly blinked and shook my head. Get a grip! I shouted at myself. "I-Im fine," I stuttered, scared she would slam me against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Essie calmed down, "I can tell that you're lying, but if you just want to be mad at me forever..." she sighed, "Go ahead, because I don't want to fight Leroy." she slumped down into the hard wood ground. She thought about all that was said earlier. He didn't know what she felt. he didn't know what she was dealing with, he had no. idea. She closed her eyes in anger to try to keep any more emotions shine through. She became blank faced. She looked at Leroy and saw some tear streaks. "It's fine. GO ahead and be mad Leroy, but listen to me now, You know nothing about me. You know nothing about my history, and you know nothing about what I'm going through right now. I don't need you on my back right now." she explained, putting her head down closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:20 pm

I got up and slowly walked to my bunk, and sat on my bed, letting tears roll down my cheeks. Her words rang in my head, and she was right. She didn't need me. I was nothing special. I was just another half-brother. She had more. I grabbed an arrow, and looked at it carefully. I decided, it was best if I had never ever shot them I snapped them. All. I tossed them on the ground, and lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Essie shut her eyes when she noticed what she had said. She walked over to his bunk. She sat lightly on his bed, "Leroy..." she sighed, "I didn't mean it like that, okay?" she said, biting her lip. "I just have...a lot to deal with right now." she said quietly. She rubbed the kids back awkwardly, "Er..." she noticed his arrows, "Leroy, what did you do?" she said exasperated. She picked them up. "Why?" she asked, to no one in particular.

She felt mean, she felt like she was messing things up...and she was. She wondered how Josh would've handled this. he was a such a better problem solver than she was. She sighed, "I don't know how this sister thing works, I don't really talk to anyone." she said softly, looking at him, she gently wiped his tears. She felt a certain sisterly bond with the kid, she hugged him.

"You are the only person I've ever fixed a bow for, you're the only person that has let me jump out of a window, and then NOT restrain me the next time, you're the only person who could be like a true little brother to me." she sighed and patted his head. "I'm sorry." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:30 pm

I looked up. I hugged her back, closing my eyes. The words went through one ear and out the other, however, I felt them touch my heart. I sat up, ignoring the broken arrows. I didn't care about them at the moment. "Maybe," I said, sniffling. "We both need to tell each other the full story?" I suggested. I didn't know if she would go for it, but it was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Essie sighed, "I don't do back stories much." she said truthfully. She looked at him, "What about you?" she asked, looking over at him. "I'll tell you that I lived in really bad parts of Brooklyn and Harlem, that I hate my dad, and that my mom died when I was nine."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"Well," I said, in an uneasy tone. "I mother trucking love pops," I chuckled. "And my mom," I started. "My mom is a history maniac. And when she found out that the Greek gods existed, she couldn't take it anymore and kinda snapped. She abandoned me on the streets," I said, deciding to go all out.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Essie smiled sadly at him. She didn't explain how her mother died, only Ben knew that. Only Ben would, she wouldn't make this kid pity her, Ben knew how to deal with that around her. She sighed, "Where did you live?" she asked, looking over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 pm

"An alley between Starbucks and Walmart," I replied, shifting uneasily. I felt kinda riled again that she was digging in for clues, and she wouldn't tell any information that meant a dang thing.I tapped my finger on my lip, recalling the memory. "Or was it Toys-R-Us?" I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Essie looked at him, she didn't know if he wanted pity of not, but she didn't give pity. "I lived in the most violent parts of Brooklyn mostly. A shooting happened almost every night. My mom worked at a bar and had to break up a lot of fights that ended up in gunfights outside. I was the outcast of my school, I was supposedly the druggie." she said softly, hoping he didn't hear the last part. She wasn't really ever the druggie, she had tried once and never did.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I frowned. This seemed awkward. It wasn't supposed to be. I recalled the information I had obtained through certain sources. " I see..." I said slowly. I scooted over, giving her more room on the bed so she wasn't too uncomfortable. "So, is everything okay with you and Ben?" I asked. "I heard you almost had a bad thing happen," I added, as quietly as I could. I didn't want her to get mad again. I mean, it was only fair. SHE had eavesdropped on me before.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Essie sighed, "Not really...bad..." she frowned. "We want to keep it a secret and something happened..." she sighed again, "something happened that almost exposed our relationship, that's why I made you promise not to tell a soul about Ben and me." she explained. "Everything's..." she trailed looking for the word, "It's complicated right now." she finished, laying back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"I heard," I said, digging under the bed for some food. None. I sighed. Loooong day. And it sucked.

~short post cause i gtg XD
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Essie frowned slightly, How did you hear?" she asked, looking over at him. If people knew...she didn't want to really think about that. She looked at him, her curiosity peaking in.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Shi- I thought. I was busted. I didn't want to lie to her, but I knew that if I told her how, she would get mad anyway. "Aphrodite kid told me," I said. "I swear they probably knew anyway. Their weird like that," I said, glancing over at her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Essie gulped, "What?" she was ready to freak out. The damned Aphrodite kids weren't able to keep their mouths shut! She looked at him, "I don't care if you looked out, but you have to tell me now if other people know about Ben and me." she said seriously, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm

"Well," I said, gulping. "I mean, yeah. The Aphrodite kids could figure it out the minute they saw you guys glance at each other once. But they knew, somehow," I shivered. "They know love. And they know to keep their mouth shut when they need to," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Essie could scream at that moment. She wanted to scream... she felt like everything had just collapsed, all of Ben and Essie's trouble to keep it a secret, was gone. She laid down on the bed keeping her eyes shut tightly, "Leroy," she turned her head slightly, "You're absolutely sure that this isn't a lie, I won't be mad at you for telling me you saw what happened, I swear." she looked at him, hoping that he was just lying.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 pm

I sighed sadly. I wish it weren't true, though I didn't see why she was so upset. I had just told her that they would keep their mouths shut. I told Valerie to make sure of it, but I doubted that would cheer her up, so I sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jealous? (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealous? (Essie)   Jealous? (Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jealous? (Essie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: