Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for a way out...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Looking for a way out... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Looking for a way out... Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

I quietly entered the maze. There seemed to be very few people in here. Were they lost? I took a few steps in, and rounded the corner. I looked around, and turned another corner. Dead end already. I tried to retrace my steps, but I just seemed to get further into the maze. Awesome. Then, my mind flashed back to one tale. It was about a huge Labyrinth with a minotaur in the middle. I nervously fidgeted with my hands. I hated fighting, I really did. There had to be a way out without going near the middle. I carefully felt my way around the maze for about another ten minutes, before stopping, and making a mental map. A plan. My gray eyes scanned the corners of the maze. I moved on, scanning them again. I noticed the pattern continued. I wondered if there were actually two exits...
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Looking for a way out... 1219527874_8997_full
Ingrid|Athena|Anders

It had been nearly half an hour and she still was no where near finding a way out of the maze. Her hopefulness faded with each step. Maybe there was no exit and it was a big prank. She got more and more anxious every second. She became paranoid. She found herself walking backwards slowly. Before she knew it, she was bumping in to someone. "Sorry, so sorry!" She muttered. Her cheeks went bright red.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I was kinda startled as I bumped into a girl as I rounded the corner. "Oh, sorry," I said. She looked sort of familiar. I wracked my brain. "I will watch where i'm going better next time," I said. "You stuck in here too?" I looked around, feeling I was close to the exit. I could hear the shooting of arrows, so I must be at one of the edges. The exit should be around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:21 pm

"Yah. I've been stuck in here for so long I've begun to doubt there is an exit. I'm Ingrid. Athena." She said, introducing herself. She began to blush even more. Why did the person she bumped into have to be cute? It was just her luck. She tucked her hair behind her ears nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I smiled. "OH your my half sister! That's where I remember you from," I laughed. "Well, I suppose if we get two Athena camper minds, we can solve this pretty darn quick!" I said, clapping my hands. "Let's get to it!" I began to move forward again

(I think it would be pretty weird if the half-siblings dated, you know. You should probably bring in another charrie instead if you wanted to do that XD)
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 pm

She smiled. "Ok, well where did you start?" She wanted to get out of the maze more than anything in the entire world. Hopefully, with his help they would find a way out. She crossed her arms out of habit and the wind pushed her hair out of her face. She shivered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:56 pm

"Well, if my theory is correct we can get out of here in five minutes." I began to move through the maze purposefully. I finally came to the last fork-in-the-road. "Okay...which way..."I asked myself. I turned to my sis. "Got any ideas?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Ingrid thought for a few seconds. Then she noticed something. It was a mark of spray paint. It was hers! It was next to the left path. "Left!" she said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:53 pm

I nodded. "Okay, if your sure," I said, adjusting my ankle brace. I started left, and emerged from the maze. "Wow," I breathed. I grinned, and chuckled. "That was way easier than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"Thanks." she muttered. She wished she knew his name but she was too nervous to ask. She gave him smile and let her arms dangle.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:00 pm

I clapped my hands together. "Well," I said, looking around, as a soft breeze rustled the leaves on the trees. " I suppose I will see you at the cabin, later," I said. I wasn't sure what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Ingrid caved in. "I'm sorry, but, what's your name?" A breeze passed and her hair blew out of her face again. It tickled her cheeks. She tucked it back behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 pm

"I'm Rory," I introduced. I forgot that I haven't even told her my name. " And you're..." I said, trying to remember her name. "Er...Ingrid, right?" I said. I felt kinda embarrassed for forgetting my own sis's name.

(Can I have a link to your character's descriptions?)

Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

"Yup! Rory is a cool name. I don't know many Rorys." She said. She blushed again. She sneezed. Stupid Fall allergies...

OOC: Sure https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6365-veronica-payton-s-characters
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

I chuckled. "I don't know many Ingrids either," I said. I don't know why I didn't remember her name, then. "In fact," I said, "I don't know ANY other Ingrids," I laughed.

OOC: Can I have dibs on the Zeus charrie?
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 pm

"Well, I better go." she said awkwardly. "Nice meeting you, Rory! Thanks for your help!" She smiled warmly at him.

OOC: Sure!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I waved. "See ya!" I said, smiling. I looked back at the maze, wondering how long she had been in there. I wondered if they even had Demigods that slept there. I shrugged, hoping they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Carlotta

Carlotta

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:48 pm

I moved around tring to be queit, I saw a group of kids. Stood still and wonder if they noticed me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out...   Looking for a way out... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a way out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: