Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish* Empty
PostSubject: Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*   Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 am

Hey!
Ok so I'm just going to get to the point. I was thinking about the prophecy in SoN that was -
"Wisdom's child walks alone, the mark of Athena burns through Rome.
Ok so I went on another website to find some opinions of what this means. What I found did NOT make me happy. Like I said it was opinions but some, very interesting person says they think Percy will have to sacrifice something very special (Some one told Percy that in the book, I forget who.) So that person continued that Percy would have to push Annabeth into the Doors of Death. Then I got really mad. But I won't continue on that. Any way, what the person said has nothing to do with that prophecy. So I was wondering what you guys think it means, because right now my minds coming up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*   Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:29 am

Quite irritating right? I also get the feeling Rick would kill someone. I'm positively sure I'm gonna grieve for him.

•Nico
•Leo/Frank
•Annabeth

ordered from top-hell-no-don't-die to least likely. Annabeth's possible, but she seems to be too close to the readers. And usually, authors don't break up relationships in slight children books. But still, NOOOOOOOOOOO!- I don't want Nico to die. But Thanatos held a certain angle that hinted something's happening to him. (I love Nico 'di Angelo. o.o) Still, very disturbing. Thus will haunt me till fall of 2012z
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*   Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Its so frustrating! I have the slightest feeling Rick might kill someone. Either Nico or Frank (In no specific order). It just urks me you know? I feel like if any character died, I'd be deeply, deeply, deeply saddened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*   Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something in SoN that bothers me -_- *Spoiler-ish*
Page 1 of 1