Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open]   When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open] Black-black-hair-camera-girl-photography-Favim.com-124209
Some people say, you're alone when you have no family, no friends... nothing. But for Angel being alone was sitting beside the creek skippin stones. Her lonely stemmed from a while back. Not because she was a daughter of Zeus but because she never fit in with the other girls around camp, while most flirted and found love, Angel from herself alone. The only few people she cared about was her cousin Penny and not much else. Leaning back she closed her eyes, she tried to enjoy the quiet but it was almost to quiet, the birds weren't singing and the soft lapping of the water that can across the rocky bottom was barely noticeable. Until she heard a twig snap in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open]   When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I walked throught the creek, testing out my new 'waterproof' boots. So far the were working good, so I decided to take a break and walk on land. Also, I'm pretty sure my uncle could find a way to kill me while I was in there. Casting a casual glance around, I saw a girl sitting be herself. I hadn't seen her before, but of course she was a camper. Feeling bored, I walked up behind her, poked her with the tip of my sword, and yelled, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down

When You're Alone.. [Simi-Open]
Page 1 of 1