Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} Empty
PostSubject: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

~This RP is with the following: Bre, Hado(Buzz) Cherry, Kay, Little, and myself.~

Jessie Davidson

So, while my brother was off meating with his girlfriend, I was here trying to talk to a horse. First of all, I'm not a son of Posiden, so I bet I looked really stupid. But, it felt like that a horse was the only person-er, animal that I could talk about Piper with.

"
I only went on one date with her, but, I just wasn't feeling that...click, if you know what I mean. Well, I suppose you don't. It wasn't like a date that I sorta went on back when I lived with Mom. I normally just took the girl out on a walk, and then back to their house. Do you think that I did the right thing by breaking up with her?" Of course, the horse dosn't reply.

Behind me, I hear people trying not to laugh. My cheeks turn bright red as I turn around. "
Hey! I...I wasn't actually trying to...uhh, nevermind..." I told them. Gods, I felt like an idiot. Hey, at least it was better than them laughing at me because I was...sh...sho...not average height for my age.

Last edited by Song bird on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I saw a guy at the stables trying to talk to a horse. He didn't look like a son of Poseidon. I couldn't help but start laughing. He turned around. Oops. My bad. He stuttered and I just laughed even more. I should stop now... I tried, and I managed, but barely. I just looked at him blankly "What? Stop looking at me, sorry, geez. Everyone's a critic these days." I said in exasperation.

What what? That was my half-brother. Jake. How can I not remember my own half brother? Ugh. I held on the back of my neck, embarrased, but not showing it. Just peachy...
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:25 pm

I walk into the stables with my sister. We haven't been here yet so we decided hey! Lets see the horses! Now here we are. I look around. Hm... Not usual in anyway. I see a boy talking to a horse. "Hey. Who are you?" I ask getting both my sister's attention and his attention.

My twin sister and I thought it would be look to see the pegasi and the horses. I hear my sister say, 'Hey! Who are you?' to a boy I hadn't yet noticed. "Hello." I say to him. It was strange. He looked a little like us...

~Not claimed yet. Not getting claimed yet.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm

I walk into the stables to check on puzzle for Kylee. There were other people in the stables, A pretty rare site. All of these people shared a cabin with me. "Hey!" I say as a general greeting to everyone. "Sorry to break up the Apollo party. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

The tranquility of nature... A remarkable creation--one that could keep you thinking for hours upon hours. The way the birds chirped their beautiful song as they flew by; how the leaves changed according to season, and the wind that would every so often caress your hair, and whisper words of reassurance in your ears.

Perched on one of the branches of one of the tall trees near the stables sat Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena. Her gray-eyed gaze peered down at the campers below her, though she wasn't spying; they interrupted her reading of her studies on the Laws of Physics. Curious as to what they were laughing about, the teenager climbed down the tree and joined them.

"Hello."

~ Not my best, but I tried.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 pm

~so, she climes out of the tree casually and says 'hello.' well thats not weird at all...~

Jessie Davidson

My face was still burning. But, I tried to cool off a little. I cleared my throught, and began to speak. "
I'm Jessie Davidson, and no, I'm not a girl as you can clearly see.~*cough* CHERRY *cough*~ I'm a son of Apollo." I told them, trying to get off the fact that I had been talking to a horse a minute ago.

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I stand a little shocked. Apollo? I look at my sister expecting her to say something.

"What?" I was utterly lost. He said something about us being Apollo kids and I blacked out. I giggle. "Sorry. I missed something." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm

"Oh! Sorry. excluding you two i guess... It's just that you look like Apollo kids. I'm Cain, " I say extending my hand. "Who are you the child of then?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

I just kind of look at him and then nodded at Emma. I just let her do the talking. I do shake his hand though.

I roll my eyes at the silent Ella and smile at him. "I'm Emma. This is my twin Ella. We don't know who our dad is." I say to Cain.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"That's to bad. But you seem like good kids, someone'll claim you soon." I grab the brush the start grooming Puzzle. "How long have you been in camp?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

"I know who you are... Lil sis." I smirked at the last part. 2 years make a difference. I sometimes did that to just rub it in. It was fun to play around with them once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm

They were twins two? Gods, it seemed as if twins were everywere. "I'm Jessie Davidson, and I have a twin brother too. He's with his girlfriend right now, though. Oh, and I'm a son of Apollo." I say, hoping that my face wasn't so flushed any more.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 pm

They were saying we were children of Apollo. Where we? I mean it does make sense. I look to Emma for words. I do not like to talk! Anyone says something and she will slap them.

"Um... We just got here. But we'll keep your guesses in mind. Wouldn't we sis?" I say looking at Ella. We looked so much alike the only way to well the difference between us is our eyes.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:10 pm

I walked around Camp Half Blood when I saw 4 of my half siblings there... I decided to join them. "Hi Kaedon, Emma, Ella, Jessie!" I said. I was feeing bubbly today. I don't know why, I just felt like being bubbly.

I was talking to my half siblings when Kori came along. "Oh hey Kori!" I said. There were a buch of Apollo kids here, maybe the rest of the people were feeling left out, theyve been rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:08 am

I nodded to the other twins. Looked like I had yet another pair of sisters...I think. Gods, my dad really needed a hobby. Maby I should show him how to play basketball, or something. Not like I'd ever meet him to show him how to play, though.

Anyway, another boy came up and over to the stables. Gods, why were there so many people here? Was there a memo that I didn't get, or something? "
Oh, hey, come to share my emberassment?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm

~Kori is short of Korina. A FEMALE name~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I get bored so I get on a horse. "Ella. Let's race!" I say and nod to another horse.

"Emma! Don't be rude and ignore everyone! It's not nice!" I whisper angrily to her. Then I get really embarrassed about yelling at her for little reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}   No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No, I'm not crazy, I'm just talking to a horse! {Closed to the people listed inside}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: