Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I have an idea for the char templates...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

I have an idea for the char templates... Empty
PostSubject: I have an idea for the char templates...   I have an idea for the char templates... I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Why not add a past history part for the character templates? I mean, it'll help others understand the OC's (Own Characters) better.
Back to top Go down

I have an idea for the char templates... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an idea for the char templates...   I have an idea for the char templates... I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Many people have already done this. The thing about the templates is that you don't really have to follow then exactly. As long as they have most of the information in the basic template, your page can really look like whatever you want. : )
Back to top Go down

I have an idea for the char templates...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: