Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Henry ][ 16 ][ Tyche

He stood in the forest, all alone. It was quite strange for him, considering what he should of been doing. He should of been with a friend, but him, being the forgetful person he was, wandered in the forest. His celestial bronze dagger was tucked in the inner pocket of his jean jacket. It was almost dusk, the sun almost setting far behind the horizon. It was also a little cold, but the perfect fall weather for him. The leaves crushed under his feet as he trudged along, almost in the middle of the forest, to his favorite clearing. In that clearing, stood a tree. And that was his destination. He loved that tree, particularly because it was his favorite to climb, and it was rather tall. So in a minute he would reach it, and climb. Then sit, and look over almost all of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  Tumblr_lk28vb6qGk1qhbc8vo1_500
SAMANTHA NARCiSSiA JAQUOBSON
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.

"When evening falls
She'll run to me
Like Whispered dreams
Your eyes can see"

Sitting up high in a nearby tree, Samantha could see the vast ocean, and of course, the rest of camp. Her hair was tied up high in a ponytail, and she held her wand in her hand. Of course, Sammy couldn't do real magic. The "Magic" she did, was really just her powers trained through a stick. It was carved with elaborate designs, and just happened to be snapped at the tip. Yet there was nothing a little duct tape can't do!
Starting to pick at the tape, Samantha dropped her wand. Aw darnit. Now she'll have to go down and get it before some fool picks it up and breaks it even MORE! She groaned, and gingerly climbed down, snapping a few twigs on the way down. Almost crash-landing on the ground, Samantha croaked at the sight of Henry. What was he doing here? Had she gotten in the way of him and his climbing tree?
"Um. Would you mind if you picked those pieces up off the ground for me?" Sammy winced. Her wand had broken into about 5 pieces, and were covered in wet grass. Pulling out a Smarties wrapper from her pocket, the girl looked around. Being a daughter of Iris meant rainbows. Lots and lots of rainbows. But they had no powers.
Nothing they knew about, at least.

"And sail away on ships of wonder
But life's not a wheel
With chains made of steel
So bless me, bless me, oh bless me"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Henry ][ 16 ][ Tyche

His gaze stopped from looking straight ahead to up. He craned his neck to the top of his tree as a girl fell/climbed down. At his feet were scattered pieces of something. A wand he decided. Henry knelt down to pick them up at the girl's request. He carefully picked them up with his left hand and placed them in the scratched-up palm of his right. The pieces were rather wet, so Henry brought his right hand to the hem of his dry, black shirt. He dried them gently, and held them out for her in his hand. "Need me to fix it for you?" he asked. He was almost positive she could manage it on her own, but it would be polite to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:23 pm

¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.

"When evening falls
She'll run to me
Like Whispered dreams
Your eyes can see"

Sammy looked at her wand in Henry's hand, then him. Then back at her wand. She could manage it on her own, but it would take a long time. She halfly wondered if he could do it quickly, and she figured he might as well try. This wand was long beyond repair, however. "Alright, good luck, though." Samantha said, bluntly. Her arm twitched a bit. Tempted to snag it out of his hands, she fought back the feeling. Her want was fragile, but nobody was more careful than him.
She watched him fix it. It didn't take any duct tape at all. The method he used seemed to be pretty obvious, and she punched herself for not thinking of it. The dinner bell was about to ring, but she did'nt have any need to go. They were serving fish, anyways (yuk!)

But life's not a wheel
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Henry ][ 16 ][ Tyche

He smiled. "Oh, my mom's the god of luck. But thanks anyway," he said, winking at her. In no time, it was fixed. He used the same method to repair his skateboard. He handed her the fixed wand, placing it in her hand. "Now..." he said to himself, walking behind her to his tree. He took his knife between his top and bottom teeth, almost tasting the power in his mouth. He climbed the tree, and in practically no time, was at the middle. He liked the middle the best, where at the top the branches swayed too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"When evening falls
She'll run to me
Like Whispered dreams
Your eyes can see"

Laughing a bit, Sammy looked down at her neon green converse. She gazed at the fixed wand in her hand, and she looked at him. He was almost out of sight, being up in the center of the tree. "So, a son of Tyche, huh?" Sammy pondered a bit to herself. She wondered if he always had good luck, or always had bad luck. Falling down on her knees to sit down, Sammy looked left, then right. The forest was rather quiet, and peaceful. Looking back up at him, Samantha grabbed hold of the bark. She propelled herself upward, and sat on a branch below Henry's.
The view was fantastic. If there had been a better place to be right now, it would have been the Fields of Eysium. Sammy flipped her short dark brown bangs out of her face, and gaped at the view. It was simply breath taking. "Now I know why you like it so much up here..."

But life's not a wheel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}    Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends is fun! 8D {POPPIT}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: