Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Stupid ice! I shouted. A few people stared at me like I was crazy. I probably did look crazy. I've been in Arts & Crafts for 3 hours now trying to make a necklace. It wasn't any necklace though. It was a necklace with tiny little icicles that would never melt on a black cord. I kind of modeled it after the necklace I was wearing now. It just had 1 long icicle that when I took it off the cord would turn into an ice sword. Its pretty cool. The reason I was getting mad was because every time I made a little icicle I'd have to put a hole in it with a nail. The nail ended up shattering it every time. I really needed some one to help me.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Alexei walked into the Arts and Crafts pavilion, smiling. He had some free time, and the arena was full. Which sucked. So, having nothing better to do, he decided to do a bit of sculpting. His side table could use a gilded knife statue.
Walking in, he just barely caught somebody's loud exclamation of "Stupid ice!", which he found rather odd. Curiosity piqued, he strode over to the table where the somebody in question sat.
"You need some help, da?" he asked, smiling that unnerving smile of his.

Last edited by 0m3ga's Z3r0 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

I sighed with relief. Thank the gods! I was about to freeze the whole room because I was so mad. I had a feeling them few kids in here would not like that. It was a boy who asked me. Yes! If you don't mind getting just a tad bit cold. Just his fingers I thought to myself. He just had to hold the icicle while I put the nail through. I was pretty good at doing it quickly, and, if he got to cold we could stop for a little bit. Would you mind if you helped me?? I was praying as hard as I could that he'd say yes. I know it's a stupid necklace but I really wanted to make it.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Alexei noted somewhat happily that the girl didn't hesitate to continue talking to him. He was used to people getting freaked out, and he honestly didn't know why.

"Nyet, I would not mind at all! I am... accustomed to the cold; it can not be much worse than Siberia, da?" He sat down across from her and looked at the icicles on the table with a bit of curiosity. "What is it that you are having trouble with?"
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I let out another sigh of relief. He was from Siberia, so he probably was used to the cold. He wouldn't leave. I felt kind of selfish, but I put that thought aside for the moment. I gotta put a nail through an icicle and it'd be nice if you could hold the icicle. With that I opened my palm and an icicle appeared. I smiled a very polite smile and put the icicle down.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

He found the request rather...odd, but Alexei complied. The blonde took the icicle carefully from the girl's hand, not even flinching at the cool temperature, and held it down against the covered table. He glanced up at her through indigo eyes and realized something. "Ah, forgive me; I never introduced myself. I am Alexei Riasanovsky, son of Ares. Privet!" He smiled, this time in a slightly friendlier fashion.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 pm

He was a son of Ares. A pretty nice one at that. And he was from Russia. Thats interesting, I thought to myself. I concentrated on keeping the icicle cold and put the nail through it. Yes! I said out loud. I smiled at him and put the nail down. Thank you. And Hi, Alexei. I'm Tara. Tara McCrest. Daughter of Khione. He probably guessed that by now, but it never hurts to say it again.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:04 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tara," Alexei said. "Have you ever been to Russia? It is a very beautiful country, I must say. A bit cold, but that would not be a problem for the daughter of the ice goddess." He shrugged slightly. It wouldn't make sense if the daughter of freezing temperatures wasn't accustomed to the cold, he reasoned.

Last edited by 0m3ga's Z3r0 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:34 pm

I thought about what it would be like in Russia. I'd probably love it there. Its too bad I've never been there. The only place I've only really been is Camp Half Blood. Nope, I've actually never been there. The cold, would probably be the best part. I laughed. I made another icicle and concentrated on keeping it cold again. I thought to myself about how cold Russia would be. Weird thing to think about, right? That's probably the biggest thing I think about when I go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)   That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's a nice necklace!! (Open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: