Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 Empty
PostSubject: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

τα μάτια, όπως κρύο και ο αέρας το χειμώνα
Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 Emo_Girl_by_silence4you-1
--POPPY ELiZABETH SALLiN--

Name
'Poppy Elizabeth Sallin.'

Age/Birthday
'17, 18 on February 2nd.'

God Parent
' Boreas, the God that brings the winter winds.'

Claimed
'This seems pointless, yes.''

Mortal Family
'I had a dad who lived in upstate new york and worked as an accountant. We never saw him, since he insisted that he be left alone every other week. My step-mother worked as a secretary at a nearby school, so I stayed home and took online schooling. I was an only child, and rarely ever left the house.'

Brief History
'I never left the house until I was 13. I was online schooled, so I stared at a computer for 7 hours straight. I didn't go shopping, I didn't go out to eat, nothing. When I was 13, I started getting depressed. I had to leave the house, I didn't get any vitamin D. I was this pale, scrawny little girl, and I got fed up. I ran away when I was at home, and my parents thought I had killed myself, by the bloody razors they found in my room. Then, I ran away. No monsters attacked me, that is until I thought the Satyr that found me starving on the ground was a monster. The satyr ended up taking me to Camp, and I found out the next day who my god parent was.'

Physical Appearance
'My skin is this pale white color, and I used to have deep, beautiful brown hair. I dyed it black before I left. I piled on makeup, and got 4 piercings. 2 on my lips, and 2 on my nose. My eyes, before I got colored contacts (that happen to be a vibrant light blue), were a lush brown and I wore circular glasses. Childish, I would say. I have long fingers, they were the size of a 10th graders when I was in 6th grade. I also have this necklace. It's shaped like a skull, and I wear it every day.'

Personality
'I tend to keep to myself a lot. I smoke, I drink, I try to stop cutting. I'm just kinda this messed up runaway. I try not to show my sense of dry humor a lot, but it's terribly hard to keep it all in. I'm pretty musical, and I've never gone up on stage before. People say that I should lighten up and go play onstage, but I slap them in the face and push them into the lake. Off of that topic. I have a outer layer of an impish personality, then a very thin layer of humor and happiness. Then a thick coat of darkness, then another shell of happiness. I'm just kinda... Weird, y'know?'

Fatal Flaw(s)
-I smoke and drink alot. Sometimes I do things I really wish I didn't when I'm drunk or something.
-I have asthma, which means I can't fight for a long period of time before either collapsing in exhaust, coughing my lungs out, fainting, or having an intense asthma attack.
-I still cut myself in the girls bathroom sometimes. The blood washes down the sink, and I have plenty of scars to prove it to you.'

Pets
'If I had any, they would already be dead.'

Talents
-I can survive freezing winds easily
-I bring cold breezes with me when I'm in a pleasant or grumpy mood.
-I throw a wicked curveball.
-I fail at any other sport besides sword fighting and baseball.'

Weapons
'I own a celestial bronze scythe with a black granite base and a black swirled with dark blue grip.'

Year-Round or Summer
'I every other year I switch off.'

Other
'I have a strange Scottish/Canadian accent.'

Last edited by ★Poppit★ on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 am

Accepted. ^^ Though I do ask that you try to keep the magic abilities limited, since Iris doesn't really use spells.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm

I'll be sure to :3 The only magic she can use (no matter how hard she tries) is making rainbows, small beads of water, and direct tiny beams of sunlight. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Code:
[color=#][center][font=Impact][size=24]NAME OF CHARACTER HERE[/size][/font][/center][/color]
[center][img]imgurlhere[/img][/center]
[color=white][center][font=Impact][size=24]THE BASICS[/size][/font][/center][/color]
[font=Candara]- [color=#]n a m e[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]namenamename

- [color=#]a g e / d o b[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]ageageage / dobdobdob

- [color=#]g e n d e r[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]gendegendergender

- [color=#]g o d p a r e n t[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]parentparentparent

- [color=#]c l a i m e d[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]yesnoyesnoyesno

- [color=#]m o r t a l f a m i l y[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]gendegendergender

- [color=#]y e a r s i n c a m p[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]yearsyearsyears

- [color=#]h i s t o r y[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]historyhistoryhistory[/font]

[color=white][center][font=Impact][size=24]ABOUT HER[/size][/font][/center][/color]
[font=Candara]- [color=#]a p p e a r e n c e[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]appearanceappearanceappearance

- [color=#]p e r s o n a l i t y[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]personalitypersonalitypersonality

- [color=#]f a t a l f l a w[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]flawflawflaw

- [color=#]t a l e n t s[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]talentstalentstalents[/font]

[color=white][center][font=Impact][size=24]MISCELLANEOUS[/size][/font][/center][/color]

[font=Candara]- [color=#]p e t (s)[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]petpetpet

- [color=#]w e a p o n[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]weaponweaponweapon

- [color=#]y e a r - r o u n d o r s u m m e r[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]yearsummeryearsummeryearsummer

- [color=#]o t h e r[/color]
[color=black]>>>[/color]otherotherother[/font]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Code:
[font=candara][center][img]picturepicture[/img]
[size=24][color=white]namename[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=#] ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=#][size=11]lyricslyrics[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[font=candara] Text text text [/font]

[color=#][size=11][right][font=candara]lyriclyric[/color][/size][/right][/font]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

RELATIONSHIPS

Samantha Jaquobson is single and dibsable!

Poppy Sallin is Single and Dibsable!

Last edited by ★Poppit★ on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 am

Accepted! Sorry you lost your old character, though. o n o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Oops! I noticed that. Am I still allowed to have that character? Oh, and I just noticed that the Anemoi are a group of wind gods. The one that I read about was Boreas, am I allowed to have him?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

You can have Boreas. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 pm

MATILDA "TILLY" FERN CAVERLY

Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 Snow_by_ebilcupcake
THE BASICS

- n a m e
>>>matilda 'tilly' caverly

- a g e / d o b
>>>sixteen / december fifteenth

- g e n d e r
>>>female

- g o d p a r e n t
>>>mother is a daughter of khione, father is a son of aphrodite

- c l a i m e d
>>>yes

- m o r t a l f a m i l y
>>>elizabeth caverly (mother), daughter of khione, former ceo of harper books.
william caverly (father), son of aphrodite, works at channel 7 news station.

- y e a r s i n c a m p
>>>five years

- h i s t o r y
>>>tilly grew up in a nice home in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She went to an elementary school, and never got to enter 6th grade by the time the attack occured. Her class was having a speaker today, and he came in to give a talk about racism. By the end of the talk, the man attacked the 5th graders. Having been taught self defense, the man unknowingly attacked her (it turned out to be a Hyperborean) and she fought back. She held out for as long as she could, and a teacher from another classroom (a satyr) shot a poisonous dart into it's neck. Tilly, tired from the fight, collapsed on the floor and made the satyr carry her to their car.
Tilly arrived at camp 5 days later, and the satyr explained everything to her. She didn't get it, until after she was healed fully. Growing up there, and never knowing her god grandparents until a year after she joined, Tilly grew up learning to harness her (weak and useless) powers and growing in her skills with swords and combat.

ABOUT HER

- a p p e a r e n c e
>>>Tilly inherited most of her mother's traits, yet her fathers impish and fragile features. Her hair was white blonde at her time of birth and grew darker over time. Currently, it's a dirty blonde with light brown tones to it. Her eyes are exactly like her fathers. Dark, mysterious, and yet such a childish blue, that contains so much curiousity! Tilly's lips are rather thick, like her mothers. Her face is freckless, which is strange, since both her mother and father had freckles. Her skin tone is rather porcelain. I wouldn't say it's fragile and snow pale, yet it doesn't look like she's lived in California all of her life. It's a mixture between light olive and pale. Tilly rarely ever paints her nails, when she does, she uses a clear shiny color. Or clear sparkly. She likes sparkles :3

- p e r s o n a l i t y
>>>Nobody knows much about Tilly. Only her closest friends know anything about her. Tilly, only lies. She doesn't say anything truthful to anybody she doesn't trust. She gives out a fake name, and says only lies. Yet the Aphrodite part of her convinces most to believe her... Some people know her as that happy bubbly girl, and other know her as this mysterious person, who doesn't come out of her cabin. That is, only if she doesn't trust them. We all know that Tilly is this bright and cheerful person, who loves animals and children, but we don't know if that's the good side of her or not...

- f a t a l f l a w
>>>-Trust issues. Tilly has a hard time trusting anybody since the accident in 5th grade.
-Tilly drinks. She doesn't tell anybody, but she has a drinking problem from time to time.
-She gets called a slut a lot. If she's not sober, she's most definately hooking up with some guy.
-Tilly has a hard time fighting with swords... They're so top heavy!

- t a l e n t s
>>>-She can lie pretty well. She can get most people to believe her.
-Tilly doesn't model, but her friends say that she's pretty photogenic.
-Tilly is a terrible skiier, and that is supprisingly... Very funny.
-She can draw frost on the windows if it's rather cold out that day.

MISCELLANEOUS

- p e t (s)
>>>Tilly has a snow white kitten named "Sir Bartholemor II", but she just calls him, "Bart".

- w e a p o n
>>>Tilly fights with only a bow and arrow, and when the string snaps or is in the repair shop, she fights with a celestial bronze dagger (that she can't fight very well with).

- y e a r - r o u n d o r s u m m e r
>>>Year-round

- o t h e r
>>>Single

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Code:
[font=candara][center][IMG]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/Laceysweaters/phpc8P8C8PM.jpg[/IMG]
[size=24][color=white]TILLY CAVERLY[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=powderblue] ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=powderblue][size=13]'Shipwreck in the sea of faces,
There's a dreamy world up there,
Dear friends in higher places,
Carry me away from here' [/color][/font][/size][/left]

[font=candara] Text text text [/font]

[color=powderblue][size=13][right][font=candara]'Travel light let the sun eclipse you,
'Cause your flight is about to leave,
And there's more to this brave adventure,
Than you'd ever believe'[/color][/size][/right][/font]
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 am

Right. I just dibsed Tilly for my hunk, Evan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

YERSH! I have the perfect idea *finger evil tap*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm

"...To late for a second guessing, To late to go back to sleep.
It's time to trust my instincts. Close my eyes: and leap!..."
Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 Tumblr_lcxpftPcPn1qdcba0o1_400

Name: Delaney (Del) Nicole Flynn
Birthday:October 11th
God Parent: Terpsichore the Muse of Dance
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Victor Flynn
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Victor Flynn was a very hard dance coach and always pushed his daughter with harsh words and longer sessions. Del loved to dance. She felt it was the best thing about her life, or the best thing, minus her father's training. Her and her father lived in New York city. Victor had everything planned out for Del. From what she wears to school all the way to where she was going to college and was probably already planning where she was going to live. Protective much.
Del never really had a lot of friends. She had to work her hardest in school, which was ten times harder with ADHD and dsylexia, and didn't have time after school becayse she was always at lessons. If she wasn't dancing, she was at gymnastics.
One day, Del couldn't get this one move perfect and she had been praticing it for the last two hours after class and all the other students went home. She literally stood up and freaked out on her dad cursig him out and telling him how much she hated him. He returned the yelling greatfully. She then grabbed her bag, yelled, "Screw it!" and walked out. Her father never followed her. She ran home and took everything she thought she would need to run away.
On the road to where ever she getting to she met a girl who brought her to camp after the realization that she wasn't a mortal. They had been attacked by a Cycloes when they first encountered each other. When Del helped her new friend, she became aware that Del wasn't normal.
Physical Appearance: Del has long straight blonde hair with some dark natuaral high lights. The very tips of her hair are dyed light blue. Her eyes are light blue with a light subtle hint of green. Del rarely wears makeup, just the normal lip gloss, but sometimes she'll put on maskara or eyeshadow.
Personality: Del is a very confident person. She likes to do things herself. She is very social but likes to keep to herself a lot and have personal times where she just needs to be alone. She is very stubborn and carefree. Often she leaves conversations with, "Screw it!" and walks away and does whatever she was told not to do, she does anyway. Del is sarcastic and a bit goofy. Sense she got to camp, thisside has shown more that she didn't have to work her butt off each day. Over all though, she is just a nice person.
Fatal Flaw: Del is very curious and doesn't like not knowing things.
Pets: None
Talents: Del can both sing and dance very well. She loves to do both but hates being bossed and pushed to her limits.
Weapons:Del carries a knife that is about a foot long. It is bronze and she carries it with her everywhere just in case.
Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year Rounder
Other: At camp Del doesnt dance as much as she used to but still loves to do it with the creative Muse cabin. Often, Del is found in the arts and crafts pavilion sketching or painting.

Del's color is #FFFF66

Adopted Character from Kat :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 am

BBUMMPPP.

Do I still get to keep these characters?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 am

Of course you can. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:40 pm

yyeeesssss x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3   Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppit's Disturbed Asylum :3
Page 1 of 1