Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I've hesitated to do this for a while.

Go down 
+6
Skye
Ninja Poet
maddie ☹
Angel
Nico
wtfluffy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

I've hesitated to do this for a while. Empty
PostSubject: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Some of you already know me from when I last left in August. I suppose I had a good reason, having to be more prepared for tenth grade and learn to actually comprehend human interaction lolyoufailedthough. I can't say why I left, since it's rather personal, but that shouldn't matter. This is probably very spur of the moment for me and if someone hadn't convinced me to return, the thought never would have crossed my mind. Now I'm still very hesitant, but I'm now here. Hopefully for a longer stay.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm

FLUFF. OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

Things haven't been the same since you left, and now that you're back, I'm sure things will get happier for me.

I HOPE YOU BRING BACK NEMO. I MISS HER. ; D

Now, we need to chat. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. D8
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 pm

FLUUUUUUFF! 8D I ALREADY GREETED YOU IN THE CHAT. I MISSED YOU BESTEST BUDDY OF INTRICATE PLOTS AND LOVE OCTAGONS! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Yuck, my wifey. Go away, Flufball >.>
    lolpleasedontiloveyou<3

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Välkomma hem, Fluffster. If you don't remember, it's me, Ninja. xD
I understand [[as will most of us]] why you had to take some time off. We all have problems, and things to deal with. ^^;
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time back here at CHB.

-- Ninja; Rufus;
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:21 pm

FLUFF. Welcome back! I don't think you would remember me, but I'm Skye. We have issues, all of us, so I don't blame you for wanting to take a break.
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Ugh. I feel so loved! Thank you for understanding everything, guys.
                    Hello, lurvlies. <3

I don't think I need to really say "hi" to Sephy or Moo, but hello you people who I do indeed remember. xD Skye (along with a few others), you follow my tumblr and I notice when my followers reblog or like my stuff, so, yes, you're definitely remembered.

And, you, Ninja/Roo/Rufus/the person of several names? How can I forget you? xD You're, well, unforgettable. It's impossible to forget you if I tried (but I wouldn't).

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 am

OMGOMGOMG! Fluffers! *glomps* you came back for me Granny! Yay! Now you can blame Remp look after us! Oh, and you could also get to feed Dan the cat! It is me! Deathicles!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 am

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]

egh.kjfdtyu7yhgb4erfguyjhgfc FLUFFEHHHHHH fpwp;efgndfvl1nw3qgz *spazzes* YOU'RE BACCCCCCK!!!!!<3
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey Fluffy! Welcome back, my ex-mother in law. :D I know this is kind of late, but I've been inactive lately. xD
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome Back!
If you don't remember me, then oh well.
LOL JK IT'S BLYTHE
Blythe_I_Septavian
DONT LEAVE AGAIN. ILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've hesitated to do this for a while.   I've hesitated to do this for a while. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've hesitated to do this for a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: