Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} Empty
PostSubject: If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}   If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Jared Frost.

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} 2cdk7wj

I opened the door to Skye's room for her. "After y-uhhh woah...." I said, looking on at the expanse of the room. How? H-How? This room was freakin amazing, better than I'd have thought. I shook my head, realizing my hand was getting really damp from the wine bottle in my hand. Don't ask me how I got the wine. Long story. I smiled at Skye and waited for her to get into the room.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}   If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 pm

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye smiled at his reaction. She looked up at him, smiling. "Make sure you close that door..." she said, smirking. The kind of, irresistible smirk she could somehow make. She ran past him, fully clothed, and jumped in the pool. It didn't bother her she was in her clothes, she could just will them to become dry.

˜˜˜˜˜

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37933500

Last edited by Floury Pancakes on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}   If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:17 am

Jared Frost.

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} 2cdk7wj

I shut the door and looked back at Skye. Her smirk made me want to take her right then and then, but almost as predicted, Skye would tease me by jumping into the pool. See... I wasn't much of a swimmer. I mean I could swim well, I had no problems in swimming... but... I don't know, I guess I'm being stupid.
"Pffft, think you're the hotty in the relationship?" I asked with a snarky tone, smirking a devilish smirk before putting the wine glasses and the wine bottle down. I smirked before taking off my shirt, but leaving my jeans on. I gave Skye one of my hair flips that only I could do before plunging into the pool. Yeaaaaahh I just did that.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}   If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye came up to the surface of the pool. Her hair wasn't wet, instead, perfectly dry, along with her clothes. She smiled at Jared, and then went back under the clear, water. Unbeknownst to Jared, under her clothes, she had a bathing suit on. She secretly always did. Well, not always, but most of the time. After a minute, she came to the surface with her bathing suit on. To the side of the pool. he pile of dry clothes laid. "I hope you know I've never drank alcohol..." she said quietly.

˜˜˜˜˜

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}   If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If this is What it Takes to not be Called Samuel... {S L U E H}
Page 1 of 1