Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come with the rain (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Come with the rain (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Come with the rain (OPEN) Sarahn
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"I love music, it's all I have left."

Sarah crept to the Ampitheater and sat down on the stage. It felt weird, was this how preformers felt? It was a good weird. She swung her feet beck and forth and tapped her fingers in a random beat. Sarah's eyes looked up at the sky, rain was coming. Rain. She smiled and began to hum a song.

"Talk to the wind, talk to the sky,
Talk to the man with the reasons why,
And let me know what you find.
I’ll leave my window open,
‘Cause I’m too tired at night to call your name.
Just know I’m right here hopin’,
That you’ll come in with the rain."

Sarah sang softly hoping no one would hear her. She liked being a secret singer. Besides she would never have the guts to sing in front of people.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Damon

I stumbled on to the stage. I looked around. there looked like there was nobody there. i pulled out my guitar and strumed a few notes. I started to sing a different song than i had practiced. "Shipwrecked in a sea of faces, there's a dreamy world up there. Dear friends in higher places. Carry me away from here..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Another voice filled Sarah's ears. It was soft and smooth, making her want to sing along. Curiosity took over and she followed the voice, her footsteps echoing on the stage. Sarah's mind told her this wasn't right, but she wasn't listening. She was keen on finding the music. Finding the music's source Sarah stopped. A boy a year older than her was playing guitar and singing. She reconized him as a son of Apollo, it made sense.
"That was nice." Sarah said softly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Damon

I didnt hear the foot steps. "... Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue. Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery 'cause after all those wings will take you up so high. So bid the forest floor goodbye. As you race the wind and take to the sky. You take to the sky. You take to the sky. You take to the sky." I finished. I heard "that was nice" I whiped my head around so fast that it hurt a bit. "Thanks." i said softly

<giving link to the song lyrics cuz i couldnt remeber them, <http://www.elyrics.net/read/o/owl-city-lyrics/to-the-sky-lyrics.html>>
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:57 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Seeing how hard the boy reacted to her simple reply she back up a step. Sarah hadn't meant to cause that, but apparently she did. Oops.
"Son of Apollo?" Sarah guessed out loud. She was pretty poseitive, but didn't know for a fact.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:29 am

Damon

"Yeah." I said. "you could say I've got more of a," I paused trying to find the right words."a muscial background. My father is apollo and my mother is the daughter of billy Joel."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:20 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah nodded, somehwat surprised.
"That's impressive..." she commented softly."I'm Sarah, daughter of Erato." Sarah told him with a soft smile. She never was good at introducing herself to people, but she didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 am

Damon

"I have this ability that if I hear a song I can play it back perfectly. Want to see?" I said softly. I was absent mindedly still strumming the guitar.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah raised one of her eyebrows. Showoff much?
"Uh... sure?" she told him. The boy hadn't even told her his name yet. Sarah replaced her look of confusion with a smile. She didn't want to come off as mean.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:37 am

Damon

"im not trying to show off." I said. the look on her face told me she though I was. "my name is Damon by the way." I said. "Anythin in perticullar you want to hear?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah shook her head.
"Nah, I'm sure I'll like anything. Besides you have a nice voice." she told him smiling. Sarah meant it too, most Apollo kids did. She smiled waiting for him to sing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 pm

OCC: been a bit busy srry i havent posted this sooner
Damon

I strumed the guitar and played a newer song. 21 guns. "Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating? Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside,you're in ruins. One, 21 Guns. Lay down your arms. Give up the fight. One, 21 Guns. Throw up your arms into the sky. You and I ..." I contuined for a bit waiting. I had heard her voice earlier. Few would call it good but I would cll it a gift.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:22 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled and listened to the song. She didn't want to inerupt at all. Hearing a pause in the song, she wondered if she supposed to sing. Sarah didn't want him to get mad at her, but she wouldn't sing. No way, never in front of someone. She didn't know if anyone even knew what her voice sounded like. Sarah didn't call it good, at all. She was just another voice in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Damon

I smoothly went from one song to any other. This was a personal favourite. "Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world. I bet she's never had a backstreet guy. I bet her momma never told her why. I'm gonna try for an uptown girl. She's been living in her white bread world. As long as anyone with hot blood can. And now she's looking for a downtown man. That's what I am." I sang softly. My thoughts when elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled as he sang more. She had to admit, his voice was smooth like butter. She couldn't help but to stop her thoughts and listen to him. Sarah knew music was powerful, but not like this. She sighed and leaned back on the ampitheater's stage. She closed her blue eyes and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come with the rain (OPEN)   Come with the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come with the rain (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: