Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi, I'm Melissa!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi, I'm Melissa
I like to dance, read, play soccer, play the violin and talk.
I'm from New York, so I'm very tough! No not really, I can't even kill a bug.
I'm really easy to talk to & very friendly.

The reason honeyBee is my username is because that's what my name in Greek means. Melissa was a nymph who took care of Zues while he was hidden from Kronos.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 am

Hey, Melissa! I love your name. My name's hard to say so you could just call me Stars. I'm from Minnesota but I'm in Africa 'cause my dad's job. I play the violin too! As usual, we're happy that you're here at Camp Half Blood! I'd be happy if you PM me if you need help or a roleplay!

And again, you're always welcome here!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Welcome Miss HoneyBee. xD anyways it's nice to meet you, I've seen you around here before. I really hope you have fun here. And yeah, sorry I suck at welcome.s
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Hello! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm Bre Bre, but feel free to call me Bre, or anything you want.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request an RP, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to reply! (:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 am

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Melissa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melissa!   Hi, I'm Melissa! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Melissa!
Page 1 of 1