Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my first character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
National_insecurity

National_insecurity

my first character Empty
PostSubject: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Name: Harrison Williams
Age/Birthday: 16/December 10th
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Angel Williams, Jacob Smith (K.I.A)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: He is living in New Orleans.He enjoys playing football, and Baseball with his friends. He likes to be different from most people. He has 3 brothers, 2 younger and 1 older. He liked Louisiana apart from the constant floods. He had a step father who was Killed In Action. He was devastated and they weren't financially able to live very well, so his mom sent him to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: He is 6' 3". He has untidy jet black hair. He has deep brown eyes he got from his mother. He always wears a necklace that has an eagle in mid-flight pendant, he got from his step-dad. He wears blue jeans, an american eagle tee shirt, and skate shoes.

Personality: He is very courageous. He is pretty cool but he can get extremely mad. He is very responsible. He likes to take adventures such as Rock climbing and a lot other different things. He likes to be social and very active.

Fatal Flaw: He never wants to back down from a challenge even if he knows he would lose. He thinks he is perfect. He likes to take advantage of certain things.
Pets: An Eagle named Arnold
Talents: He is extremely well with a sword, He can drive a car but only one person is allowed in the car, He has been in the ROTC program for two years.
Weapons: 6' celestial bronze sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other:

Last edited by National_insecurity on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Nice Charrie! But just to let you know, you need proper puncuation! That means no fragments, Four sentences is four sentences! Hope you enjoy your time at CHB!

-Cherry^^
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Looks good! All I would recommend is adding a few more flaws to his personality. :]
Back to top Go down
National_insecurity

National_insecurity

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Cool character! I hope you enjoy your time at CHB! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first character   my first character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: