Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fresh Air [Private for Now.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Fresh Air [Private for Now.] Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Noxi was quiet, walking along the forest she smiled. The night had fallen and now the stars were out. Her eyes were dancing in the pale light. Her lips curled into a wider smile as a clearing came into view, since she had suck out of her cabin she brought a blanket. Laying down upon the soft grass and covering herself up she counted the stars, her hair was splayed out around her. Now she quietly wondered if someone else was going to show up, so she could have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Alex walked around the camp that night. He just couldn't sleep. He tried reading a book, playing PS3 on the Athena Cabin living room until he looked outside and thought a walk would bean excellent idea. He passed the beach. The waves were singing a terrific melody in his ears. As he moved further, towards the woods the breeze and the leaves it moved were added to the symphony. As he walked further in the forest the waves were fading. He walked until he saw a girl. ''Uhmm... are you alright what are you doing here???'' Alex asked, curious as always.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm

"Watching the stars. I don't think I've seen you around here. I'm Noxi... Noxi Smith daughter of the Ninth Muse, Urania." She sat sitting up. She watched the boy, figuring she had seen him at least once before with the Aphrodite girl."What's your name?" She asked, tilting her head with a smile. Patting the spot beside her she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Alex watched the girl as the girl introduced herself. He rubbed his head messing his hair even more. It was something he could understand himself so he rapidly shook his head and straightened up his hair. '' Hi, I am Alex. Alex Matthews son of Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategy''. His chest was up from pride. ''Every single time...'' he thought smiling mocking at his pride. '' Uhmm... what are you doing here all alone?''
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

"I like to explore. So I decided to go and chill out here." She smiled and laughed a little bit when he shook his hair. "Must be pretty awesome being the kid of Athena. Sometimes I even wonder if I should even be a daughter of Nyx." Her eyes danced in the moon light, as was her skin almost glowing. Covering her mouth she snickered when his chest puffed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [Private for Now.]   Fresh Air [Private for Now.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air [Private for Now.]
Page 1 of 1