Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How to pictures in signature?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to pictures in signature? Empty
PostSubject: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey so, I can't figure out how to put pictures in a signature, and it didn't work. Also how to have them centered and lined up like in Thalia's signature?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Code:
[center][img]DIRECT LINK[/img][/center]

Here's the code I used in my signature to center the pic. Copy and paste the code into your signature, and replace 'DIRECT LINK' with the direct link to your image. If you want a picture from on your computer, press the icon with the photograph and floppy disc, and choose the image you want to upload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Can you center a picture from your computer?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Yep, just put the center code around it.

Code:
[center]image[/center]

Last edited by Squεε on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Wait I used my login for the servimg.com thing and it said it was incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to pictures in signature?   How to pictures in signature? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to pictures in signature?
Page 1 of 1