Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) Empty
PostSubject: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Maddison Benson
Athena
"Who needs glamour when I can read over a million books and still kick your a**?"

I felt extremely happy as I walked into town. It was my birthday, finally, and I was spending it with my boyfriend. My phone bleeped. I knew it was a suicide to carry a phone out of camp but I did anyway. Faye wished me a happy birthday. I smiled even more than before. Tre waved to me and I walked over. I had my fingers crossed that http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38113004 (what she's wearing) would do. "Hey." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 am

I smiled and said "Hey." She looked beautiful, as always. "You didn't dress up for little ol' me did you?" I asked, giving her my biggest grin. I grabbed her hand and led her towards my moms old house which Chaos had kept for me, which also was where I was hiding her present. "You know, it's funny how close our birthdays are." I said, as my birthday was only two days away.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 pm

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss him. I remembered the last date we had a date. We had kissed then gone to see my mom, only to have to rush back to defend camp. Tonight would be perfect. "Well happy early birthday to you then. Come on. Let's take a walk." I said. We walked to the other side of town were the regular woods was. Not the camp woods. I felt the cool air splash my face. When we finally reached the hill, I sat down. "I love this view. But not as much as I love you." I leaned in and kissed him again. So far, so good.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

"I love you too." I said, kissing her back. After the kiss I smiled, and brought a picnic basket out of the void. I spread the traditional red and white checkered blanket on the ground and got out two cans of Dr Pepper and some chocolate covered strawberries. I popped the top of one of the cans and took a sip, before laying down and looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

"Aww. My favorites! How did you know?" I joked. I lay back as well. I wondered if mom was looking down at her now. "So? What do you want for your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"Honestly? It'll sound crazy, but if I could have anything I'd have two things. One, is this. Just being able to lay here, with the girl I love, void of any monsters or responsibilities or anything like that. Two, and like I said, it'll sound crazy but I wish I could see my mom again." I said, turning my head to face her. I smiled and asked "What about you? What do you want for your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

The obivous choice was 'for this moment to never end' but I wanted to answer truthfuly. Not that I wanted this moment to end. I thought hard about that. I could easily ask Tre to take me to see mom on Kaon. I was visiting dad for Christmas. I had the most amazing boyfriend and the greatest best friend ever. What else could a demigod want? "I want to be normal." I answered, "Just a regular mortal. Go to a normal high school. Have those sleepover parties. Fit in." I hoped that Tre didn't find that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

When I heard what she wanted, I was worried. Normal? Mortal? That would mean no adventures, no mythology coming to life, and no me. Would she really give me up to be normal? I put the thought out of my mind, and smiled. "How are things between you and your dad?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

"Oh fine. It's confirmed. I'm visiting him for Christmas. He's still at Hofstra. He wants me to go there when I'm 18. But don't know. Harvard was sort of catching my eye." I said.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

"That sounds great! I think you deserve to go to somewhere famous. Personally, I'd like to go to LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas." I said. "It's an engineering school, and it'd be great for aeronautical engineering." I smiled and took another sip of my soda. I couldn't stop thinking about the mortal wish thing. I thought about it, and smiled. "What if I told you I could grant your wish? Make you normal, a mortal, going to a normal high school. No monsters, no having to watch your back every five minutes. Whaddya think?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)   Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't Love a Funny Thing? (Labrynth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: