Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well hello there!

Go down 
+4
Pip
Angel
Bre Bre
lettheinsanitybegin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lettheinsanitybegin

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 am

Hi there! My name is... of no consequence ;)
No, I'm kidding. I'm Teghs O'C, and I've just started on this forum. Everyone on here is really cool!
Ok, well, I started reading Percy Jackson by mistake. That sounds really bad but I was looking for another book about Greek Mythology that was really similar, and I found the Lightning Thief. I still thought it was the other book, until I read it and loved it!
...I'm still looking for the other book...
I'll find it someday.

Anyway. I love music that is without reason classified as emo/punk/rock, when it's not exactly sad music.
I love the bands All Time Low, Paramore, We Are The In Crowd, We Are The Ocean, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye, A Sleepless Melody, The Never Ever and Freelance Whales.
I also love the supermegafoxyawesomehot Darren Criss :D

I of course love Percy Jackson :D I also love Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant, Doctor Who and Glee.

I play guitar in a band, and I'm in a Glee Club.

I think that's it.

So yeah. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

Hey! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! If you have any questions, conerns, or would like to role play, feel free to PM me! :D

I play the guitar too, so that's great we have something in common! xD I play piano also, and I sing a little bit. I take lessons in all three, though, so I'm not horrible at it. xD

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 am

Welcome to CHB, Teghs. 8D I'm Angel and it's a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to speaking to you more in the future and I hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 am

Hi! I'm Pip, Pimp, Pippy, Pippeh, Pippers, or any other nickname you can think of!! In other words, Welcom to Camp Half-Blood! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or anyone else who volunteers their servuses including the staff (administraters/Moderaters) Once you get your character accepted, I'd LOVE to RP(roleplay) with you!!

~Pip
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name is Annabeth Skylar [INSERT LAST NAME HERE].

You can call me, Skye, Skye, Skye, or Skye. Okay, I'll let you call me Skye. I like to read, play soccer, and procrastinate. In fact, I suffer from chronic procrastination. I am the slowest poster/writer you will ever meet. I don't enjoy posting if it's not the best I can do. I always give my best effort. I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist/grammarandspellingnazi.

ANYWAY. WELCOME! Have fun, meet friends, watch llamas with hats, post, and hear me obsess over Maroon 5, Coldplay, and OneRepublic.

~Skye

(PS. Panic! At The Disco FTW.)
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 am

Hi guys!! Thanks for making me feel welcome :D Is anyone on right now...? Cause I'm bored and I really want to RP :)

PS: Skye, that's right Panic! At The Disco FTW!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 am

HEY THAR, TEGHS! Welcome to camp half blood! My name's Ninja Poet, but you can call me Ninja, Elmo, Roof, Ruphylin, English Boi [[nyaah, old usernames FTW]] Zombie or Ruth. Enjoy your time here at Camp!

Now the formal stuff is out of the way. . .

YOU HAVE AN AWESOME TASTE IN MUSIC. SRSLY.
All Time Low, Paramore, We Are The In Crowd, We Are The Ocean, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye ♥
AND GLEE IS AWESOME TOO. Did you see Will's cover of Fix You by Coldplay? BEAUTIFUL. And doctor who rules too. CAN YOU BELIEVE HE'S NOT DEAD?! trololol, I'm british; I'm meant to love it. xP

Anyway, I have to go places now. Nice to meet you, and welcome to the site! Any questions or queries, just PM me. :3

-- Ninja;
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Paramore is EPIC!!!!! And of coure, Darren Chriss *Sighs Dreamily*. HAHA :) But what's your fave Paramore song??
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 am

Ninja; thank you! :D AND I KNOW!!! I WATCHED IT AND I WAS LIKE O.o YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT DOCTOR!!! I KNEW HE WOULDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the cover of Fix You!! I was about to cry!!! :'(
AND YOU LOVE WE ARE THE IN CROWD!!!! No one knows them here in Melbourne!!!
You are officially totally awesome.

lightmeetsthedark2, I know!!! Sexy Darren is Sexy :3
My favourite song would have to be... either Misery Business, or Monster. No, wait. Crushcrushcrush. No wait. Looking Up. No wait- Agh, I can't choose!!! They're all amazing!!! What about you?
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:33 am

Probably Monster. :) And yes, Darren Criss is cute, BUT Chris Colfer is cuter...but thats my opinion :)
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 am

Chris Colfer is definitely cute :D
but Darren Criss is SEXY
xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey, I love Paramore and Harry Potter!!!! [url=trolololol]Ihaveaharrypotterforum.clickthis[/url] Welcome to CHB. enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: