Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DJ's character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Jinks

DJ's character Empty
PostSubject: DJ's character   DJ's character I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:48 am

Name-Jinks Jackson.
Gender/B-Day-13/August 7th.
God Parent-Hephaestust.
Claimed-Yes.
Mortal family-Maria Jackson (unknown).
Years at camp-2.
Pets-N/A.
History-1 day he stumbled onto Camp Half-Blood while looking for a new ground to live of off. He was welcomed but everybody wondered about his past. Not much is know since Jinks refuses to say more than his mom was Maria Jackson. On his second day he pulled out a tiny revolver and everybody asked why he carried 1. He said for monsters. Then he took out the ammunition and they saw it was celestial bronze! A week after arriving Hephaestus claimed him. In 2 years at camp he's now building guns and special traps.
Appearance-Small and wiry, he only stands 4 foot 5 inches. He's got brown hair, tan skin and always wears giant round glasses.
Personality-Often nervous, but at times he can be happy, playful and is always curious.
Talents-He's 1 of the best builders at camp, is EXTREMELY resourceful of the objects around him and is good with his guns ;)
Weapons-When going into battle or on a rare quest, he wears a special suit he mad, 2 6 shot revolvers, a rifle and a pack of 250 celestial bronze bullets. He also carrys a small celestial bronze knife.

-------------------------------------------------lol line---------------------------------------------------------

As this is my first character... any tips guys?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

DJ's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's character   DJ's character I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 pm

You need two more sentences for appearance, three more for personality, and I'm not so sure about his weapons. They make him seem too powerful. And can you include his age? He kind of seems like a Gary-Stu, but I think I'm gonna need a second opinion that. xD

EDIT: And he needs a fatal flaw. xD Sorry to dump this on you, but usually I find criticism good for the soul, in an odd way. xD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

DJ's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's character   DJ's character I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Nice character, but I would recommend listening to what Skye has said -- she said pretty much everything I would have. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DJ's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's character   DJ's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ's character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: