Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Jinks

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 am

I'm Da Jinks and I'm kinda new to role playing as in I've never done it LOL. I have been reading Percy Jackson for about 2? Weeks and am hooked :) I also play Toontown, having 4 toons ranging in laff from 116-a 4 track UIT ;) I also am a avid reader, LOVE the weather and love playing piano and WII. I hope to see everybody around!

DJ.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:56 am

Hellow kiddie! Welcome to camp! I'm Banana! I hope to see you around little poppit!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Welcome! My name is Rhyme and I am typing this from school. The whole posting setup looks weird with blocked buttons and stretched pages. Anyway, welcome to Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. Do not be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox. My inbox is open for questions and RP requests. I will warn you my pace is slower than normal due to school and unpredictable occurences. I hope you'll stay here! :3 The community is generally extremely friendly and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Hey there! Like Rhyme, I'm not typing like usual(I hurt my wrist)

Anyway, welcome to CHB. If you happen to have any questions, feel free to PM me or any one else who volunteers their help, including the staff(admins/mods). Once you get your character accepted, I'd love to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the Harry Potter Pikachu, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood Ohwait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: