Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joy arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Joy wandered up the hill taking her time. She was a little afraid and a little excited about what laynon the other side. She finally reached the top and was amazed by what she saw.
"wow..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 pm

The seven year old walked down the hill toward the bustling camp. She didn't know where to go so she stopped at the bottom of the hill. Joy's wide brown eyes tried to take in everything at once.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 pm

She couldn't see all the people like she had from the top of the hill. "hello??" she called. Hearing no answer, she sat down and took off her heavy backpack.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm

After a few minutes, boredom took over and she headed towards the rooftop that she could see. Joy smoothed out her shirt and went on.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh I'm so sorry! I skipped a part in the character info template section and now I look stupid! Ignore everything I've posted!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joy arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives   Joy arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joy arrives
Page 1 of 1