Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New background?

Go down 
+4
Bre Bre
moon
Nico
tethys
8 posters
AuthorMessage

New background? Empty
PostSubject: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I know this would be hard to do and everything, but I was just wondering if there was any way to change the background of the site white? I don't know, the black background just seems a little depressing sometimes.

Last edited by AphroditesSon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am

The background used to be gray. It would be pretty easy to turn it white, but I think it should stay black. I don't think a white background would work on CHB, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Nice idea, but everyone is used to black. Their coloring has been set to work firth black background, and we don't want everybody to have to change their colors around. It wouldn't be hard, but I don't want to make any major changes right now. It startles people, and upsets people. Big changes always have people unhappy, so for right now, my vote is no.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

I personally like the black background. I would have to change a lot of my characters colors if the background was different. Other members would too, so I would say no.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm happy with the background the way it is, so I vote no.
Back to top Go down

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:58 pm

No I thought aboout it again, and you guys are right. It definitely makes more sense to keep it black.

Last edited by AphroditesSon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 pm

We love that you are coming up with ideas, though! Keep them coming, if you can!
Back to top Go down

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 pm

I personally like how it is, but it would be pretty cool if, like on other forums, we had a personalized theme. But, still, I like this black :D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 am

~Hmmm, I think this forum was originally white. :]
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Death, I dunno about in the begining, but it did used to be grey. All the usernames of the members were white though. :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm

In the dinosaur times, the site was gray. Instead of the neon names, everything was more pastel and dark - mods were pink and members were white. I'm perfectly OK with the coloring, though I have always been in favor of a new banner.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm also extremely in favor of a new banner. I know all the older members like it, but being a graphics person myself, I saw the banner before I first joined and I almost didn't give this site a second look because it looked very unprofessionally made. But I kept scrolling and found out that it was just the banner. But I can't help but think about those other artists out there that see the banner and go: "Oh no, next site,"
However, I do see why people would want the current banner to stay. It's the only thing that's left from the old CHB that everyone wants back.
I feel like I'm in favor, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
moon
Elite Writer
moon

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 pm

I like the old banner, it's classic. I can understand people wanting a new one though. We could have a contest and vote to see if people like the new ones or the old one.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes, I think a vote would be good. And if we all want a new banner, then I suppose a little banner contest could be held?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Okay. I've always liked the banner, but I did see the banner you made about CHB, and it's amazing. While I stand indifferent, because the banner's never mattered to me, I think we should have a vote. (Though I won't be voting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New background?   New background? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New background?
Page 1 of 1